1st thing I've put out there!

Hi folks,

Any comments welcome. More on the quality of the song than the recording/mixing, but all apppreciated.

Bitter Sweet Romance

Its ok. The thing that bothered me the most was that there was some noise coming trought the right channel. It almost sounded likeyour pick hitting the strings as you strummed… Ok, well of course it hits the strings, but there was some extra noise and it was noticeable to me throughout the first half of the song. Other than that, good stuff. I like it.

Quote (DLR Guitars @ Mar. 12 2005,14:33)
Its ok. The thing that bothered me the most was that there was some noise coming trought the right channel. It almost sounded likeyour pick hitting the strings as you strummed... Ok, well of course it hits the strings, but there was some extra noise and it was noticeable to me throughout the first half of the song. Other than that, good stuff. I like it.

Thanks for the kind comments.

Just had a listen quite loud through phones, and i can hear what you mean (a nagging clicking noise). Funny thing is the original 192kbps mixdown i did doesnt have it....the restricted 128kbps on soundclick does...so maybe a bitrate isssue??

I have no clue, maybe someone else will know.