2006 US Midterm elections

Cast your vote!

Where’s the “Fire all these IDIOTS and start over” option?

D

Quote (Diogenes @ Nov. 02 2006,12:07)
Where's the "Fire all these IDIOTS and start over" option?

D

Yeah!

<!–QuoteBegin>

Sorry - I left that one out :laugh:

Seriously - that’s choice 2. We’re never going to be able to start all over again.

There it is! That partisan answer we were all waiting for.

Thanks for not letting us down Mike.

<!–QuoteBegin>

How about, we fire all those idiots, and don’t start over? :D

I appear to be logged in, it says I’m logged in, and my name is on the list of people logged in.

But when I try to post, it says I’m not logged in! ???

<!–QuoteBegin>

There it is! That partisan answer we were all waiting for.

You’re welcome. What’s partisan about saying that it’s time for a party change? You guys had your little party in '94, now it’s our turn. :D

if you think party change is going to make anything better, try again :wink:

Sadly Jason, I am afraid that will be the case too… that’s why I suggested the “Fire them ALL option”.

D

then what?

I have encouraged Dr. Guitar to run, he says he has answers! So let’s get him running for something.

In ONE Breath?

KF

<!–QuoteBegin>

Sadly Jason, I am afraid that will be the case too… that’s why I suggested the “Fire them ALL option”.

I disagree. Gridlock would be better than having the entire Republicans in control.

Quote (Mr Soul @ Nov. 02 2006,18:04)
<!–QuoteBegin>

I disagree. Gridlock would be better than having the entire Republicans in control.

I’m with you Toker. Due to gridlock, the damage the Clinton administration was able to do was kept to a minimum. The only lasting damage he did was selling North Korea nuclear technology, and refusing to arrest Bin Laden.

Before you mention the economy, remember that he couldn’t get his first budget passed, even when the Hill was controlled by democrats. And Hillary’s healthcare plan never saw the light of day.

MHR

Where is the ‘I don’t live in America and don’t care’ button ?

Or even the ‘no likee no clickee’ button ?

Anyone ?

:p :p :p

(Just yanking your chain, Mike )

Quote (Wihan Stemmet @ Nov. 03 2006,02:56)
Where is the 'I don't live in America and don't care' button ?

Or even the 'no likee no clickee' button ?

Or "can't see much of a difference if I tried" button? :O

Too little, too late…

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15543862/

You’re right - it is too little too late:

<!–QuoteBegin>

Most of the new hiring in October was in service industries, where 152,000 new jobs were created

These jobs are flipping burgers & working in stores - $15/hour if you are LUCKY!

so…jobs that are needed, in other words?

BEcause I can’t make a burger and I know shit-all about buying stuff at home depot without help.