3.3. build 1516

Does anyone have a copy of the the above referenced version of N? Or is it 1518? Whatever the last build of 3.3. is. I need to reinstall it, and I must have inadvertently deleted the install file.

I’m getting some graphics anomolies on the transport controls. I suspect it may relate to having installed the demo of 4. I’m not ready to upgrade to that, because it doesn’t seem to play well with my system.

Best,

JL

http://ntrack.com/__old_download.shtm

Flavio added this link to the downloads page. And, yes, it’s 1516.

Flavio fixed some graphic glitched in the last couple of V4.1`builds. Which version were you trying? It might be worth telling him that they aren’t all fixed if you have the latest build already.

Quote (phoo @ Oct. 08 2005,00:54)
http://ntrack.com/__old_download.shtm

Flavio added this link to the downloads page. And, yes, it's 1516.

Flavio fixed some graphic glitched in the last couple of V4.1`builds. Which version were you trying? It might be worth telling him that they aren't all fixed if you have the latest build already.

Actually, the problem is in 3.3? I'm wondering if it was caused by installing 4 next 3. That's why I want to reinstall 3 so it's the most recent install of n on the system.

KS

Yes. There’s a conflict between the two. The graphics file they both use has the same filename and the path to it stored in the registry. Search the registry for NTRCK3.BMP or NTRCK3XP.BMP, and maybe NTRCK4.BMP ans NTRCK4NA.BMP. Nuke those entries and reinstall V3.3.

Or … you can launch 3.3 and click the button in preferences to “Revert preferences to default settings”, close 3.3, launch 3.3 and select not to use the previous detected configuration.
Now just re-setup all of your preferences as if it where the first time the version had been installed.
Always worked for me. :cool:

But … it’s always a good idea to have a copy of the original download in a safe place, just in case.
I think the file name is the same for the different versions, so it may be a good idea to rename during the download to avoid overwriting another version.
I add the build # to the file name of each version I download.