'the words to write it all album!'

my first finished album :slight_smile:

hi guys, as some of you know, i had to get a cd finished for a fund-raising event (Village fete) on sat, it went well :) we raised over
ÂŁ180 for the meningitis research foundation in memory of my bro :agree:

to the point… I know it is still very armature but without the help of the forum it would not have been nearly as good as it was (i surprised myself!) and i would probably have not gained enough confidence to release it in the first place so thank you guys. :D

Ange x

ps
If any of you want to download the cd, just give me a nudge and i’ll send you a link to your msg box. x

Hi ange:

What an accomplishment…
I’ll bet it feels good to say you got it done …

Were you your own Producer, Tracker, Editor, Mastering Person, and All?

Now you can dust your hands off and get moving on to the next project…

Bill…

Quote:

Were you your own Producer, Tracker, Editor, Mastering Person, and All?

yep, just little ol' me is all :)

does feel good to get outta the bedroom studio and onto new things.
i'm looking forward to writing again, that's what it's all about for after all!

Ange x

Nice achievement Ange :D I’ve been trying to put out a CD for friends and family for the last 2 years but never seem to quite decide when it’s ready.

Well done!
Ian

It seems as though 80% of the work I do ends up as Works-in-Progress…

I’ve discovered that the more energy I input into a project the harder it is for me to see it come to an end…

AND… The light at the end of the tunnel becomes Dimmer-and-Dimmer… until I forget just what-it-is that the End Product should sound like
???

I find it’s a bad way to find yourself in…
I doesn’t want you to begin another project…
AND…
It’s a waste of Hard-to-Come-By Productivity…

It’s a very negative attitude for someone to have…

There’s a song in there…
Somewhere…
:laugh:
:laugh:

Bill…

Quote:

It seems as though 80% of the work I do ends up as Works-in-Progress..

Bill..

I know the feeling. I have a harder time recording myself than I do recording someone else. It's that left brain/right brain thing, I guess. It's also easier to stay objective and not end up losing sight of what I was originally trying to accomplish. Sometimes I just have to stop, even though I don't think it's really there yet, and hope to get back to it another time.

Lately, I’ve even recorded some tracks just to see if it might inspire me to doing something serious…

When I listened to what I did, I found that my Cheops were so bad , it made me hang up my instrument and shut the gear off…

If you don’t practice playing your keyboard, eventually you’ll forget how to play it…

Bill…