8.0.1 - can't connect to Songtree

I can get to the Songtree from a browser window, but trying to connect via N-Track I get:
Network Error: Please check your internet connection

Any ideas?
I disabled my firewall and tried, still nothing.

Using a router?

PACO

Yes, I am using a router. Interesting enough, this same configuration had no issues with songtree and N-Track before.
Now, this site is also running extremely slow…not like the rest of the internet.

Have you installed any other software such as windows updates or anything else for that matter since it was working fine?

PACO

Also click on the link below,

http://www.speedtest.net/

and then post your results here.

PACO

700mb something d/load and 500mbs something upload

Can’t remember if I’ve installed something, probably windows update…for sure, other software - don’t think so.

Hi houstonmusic, please write at andrea@ntrack.com the details of your problem and the info about the version of n-Track you’re using (build number, 32/64 bit, that you can find by going to Help->About), so that we can try to better investigate the causes.

Andrea,
n-Track Team

Quote: (houstonmusic @ Jan. 23 2017, 10:24 AM)

700mb something d/load and 500mbs something upload

Can't remember if I've installed something, probably windows update...for sure, other software - don't think so.

Try a system restore if your running Win 7, 8, not sure about Win 10 though. But a system restore might put it back in working order then you can update windows again. It's a quick fix. I've used it many times in the past with good luck, doesn't always work but it's worth the effort, Be sure to take it back far enough.

Hope this helps,

PACO :)

Sorry Paco, but that’s rather extreme to use system restore when something is clearly broken on N-Track. I wouldn’t risk damaging my system for that. I’ll email Andrea, thanks for that suggestion.

I understand it’s a CSO problem. No problem.

PACO

Upgraded to 8.1.2 - still no connection

houstonmusic,

are you using a proxy server? (on Windows 10, you'll find these options under Settings > Network & Internet > Proxy, on Windows 8, the same screen is available at PC Settings > Network Proxy, on Windows 7 go to Control Panel > Network and Internet > Internet Options, click on the “Connections” tab at the top of the Internet Options window, then click the “LAN Settings” button at the bottom of the window).

If yes, please try to disable the proxy and check if the problem persist. Otherwise we can try to investigate the issue via a live remote session. Please write to andrea@ntrack.com for details.

Andrea,
n-Track Team