A 1st for me

Radio play

For some strange reason Dubai Radio 2 played my version of “I Will Survive” this morning. I’m guessing that they had run across my Soundclick page as I’m linked to them on Facebook. I didn’t know they were going to play it so I wasn’t ready to record or anything and in fact I didn’t hear it as it was 7am (a time I’m not familiar with). I only found out when friends started sending me SMS messages, weird!
Never thought I would be interested in that kinda thing…but it’s cool :)

I Will Survive

Great stuff. Big Up.

We told you it was good!
:agree:

Well done dude! :agree:

Well… it’s kinda moved on. The radio station contacted me and asked me if I would like to provide them with an intro or outro song for their breakfast show where the lyrics would change every week depending on the shows topics. Another option was to re-arrange a song into a different genre each week much like I did with ‘Survive’ and they would base a weekly contest around it. I think option one sounds like less work :laugh:

Hey this is great news. Well done.

Thank you for posting the link to this song…
The technical capture and spectral energy of this file is great…
Sounds great on my Altec Lansing Boxes…
Keep up the Good Work…

Bill…

Quote: (Willy Eckerslike @ Jul. 24 2011, 2:14 PM)

Well..... it's kinda moved on. The radio station contacted me and asked me if I would like to provide them with an intro or outro song for their breakfast show where the lyrics would change every week depending on the shows topics. Another option was to re-arrange a song into a different genre each week much like I did with 'Survive' and they would base a weekly contest around it. I think option one sounds like less work
:laugh:

Wow, that is cool. :agree:

What’s it called
???????

residual money… ?
Station I.D.
and Breaks…
aND ALL…
:)
:laugh:

Bill…