A couple of follow-up questios...

Thank you to those of you that responded to my “version recommendation” post. I’ve been dinking with various versions to get a better feel for what I want to stay with.

I’ve found that the FASoft compressor (not v1.1 or multiband) says “Plug-in instantiation (must be Italian) failed… and can’t be used”.

Another plug-in that doesn’t load is WMT Audio Analyzer says that “plug-in connection has failed…” (I had no tracks loaded for this one and really have no idea what it does).

Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated. I’m just trying to work things out before I start recording the ideas that have been backing up.

PEACE

please…

Which version is this happening with? v5.x? I’ve been disappointed with 5.x 's stability so far, though the features look great, especially for a program at this pricepoint - I’m sure it will be awesome eventually, but it seems to still be pretty buggy - it doesn’t work at all in my environment yet. The Layla 20 drivers seem to crash it when you select more than one input. I’m sticking with v3.3 for now, even though I paid to upgrade.

So seems like similar stuff - I don’t know.

I’m going to email Flavio about some of my issues. Thanks again for your responses. I’m sure I’ll have more questions as I go along.