A few posted

:slight_smile:

I am pretty certain that my new computer has the headphones wired improperly, b/c I tested out all 4 of these tracks for stereo, and did all of the editing of the final tracks on my music computer, and everything is hunky dory, until I listen to them on this here laptop. Is it possible that the laptop speakers are mis-wired? Anyway, here:

http://cookiefinger.bandcamp.com/album/miles-per-hour-patented

I’m convinced that the opening figure in the second song I stole from somewhere, but I can figure out where, so whoever tells me gets my thanks for helping me avoid copyright infringement.

The Trash Can Song was recorded mostly through the trash can speaker. It sounds like it. It hurts my ears. :D

I am unable to place the melody on that second song…
Not from over here, anyway… SO…
you’re O.K.
at least for now…
:)
:p

I hear no Blues OR Country in it…

:laugh:

How did that song sound on your Trash Cans ???? That’s quite a unique sounding mix…

Bill…

It sounds exactly like that mix - I did absolutely no further processing of the harmonica or the guitars. Ugly sound, innit? :laugh: Sorta like sticking ice picks in your ears. Rusty ones.

Could it be that you might have some sort of an EQ Plugin/Processor there ????

Bill…

Bill, do you mean a plug in that might have messed with the stereo? No - the files I uploaded are fine when we stream them from my wife’s computer, and I’ve used 4 different things to play stuff on mine. Same problem every time.

I think you may have created a NEW Plug in…

Call it, The Trashcan Tremor…
or something…

See if you can reproduce the sound from the signal path and whatever it takes to recreate the effect on-or-with another wave file…

Anyway…
that’s what I’m thinking…

Bill…

Hmm. Convolution? That’d be easy. Then have different impulses from different parts of the can.

Well, it’s an ugly sound, in any case.

Quote: (TomS @ Apr. 18 2010, 2:22 PM)

Well, it's an ugly sound, in any case.

Yep they are your songs no mistakin that sound. doubt that you could get that plugin, in any case
That blues thing is close and does swing in some areas nice jam!
Nice can lol

Needs a Levi solo.

Whao!!! The Trash Can sounds wild! Have you tried it on any other items - a small car might sound cool? Lovin’ ‘Olives’.

It does have a sound, doesn’t it? I’ve sort of been wanting to try it on the WWII era aluminum canoe we have…

Go for it.

PS. Tom. Is that the DVS sax on Blues for Jim?
Can’t wait to let you hear my abuse of it :laugh:

You got it, Tony. :agree: