A Great start to 2009

It’s been a great day so far - got to help out someone out - got to sit at my laptop in my kitchen and play with digits ALL DAY. There are ones and zeros all over the kitchen floor. Created some great sounding work. Just pure pleasure for an old timer I tells ya. Got to hear someone really, actually, truly talented tell me I was talented; does it get any better? I mean really. Get to go to Denver town tomorrow and get my little lady off the flyin’ stagecoach. This is an awesome year!

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Jan. 01 2009, 11:20 PM)

It's been a great day so far - got to help out someone out - got to sit at my laptop in my kitchen and play with digits ALL DAY. There are ones and zeros all over the kitchen floor. Created some great sounding work. Just pure pleasure for an old timer I tells ya. Got to hear someone really, actually, truly talented tell me I was talented; does it get any better? I mean really. Get to go to Denver town tomorrow and get my little lady off the flyin' stagecoach. This is an awesome year!

Cheers! To you and your continued cool ways Mr. PW! As soon as I get to a bottle that is!
Down the hatch and into the system, around and around until I glisten. And then I'll come back to give a listen.
Levi :D

Sounds like it’s a good thing the little lady is returning.