A matter of deep concern

I see that there’s still some muttering about H Clinton becoming Obama’s running mate, and that is something that should worry us all.

As we all know, women have no souls. Christ told us this, and it’s confirmed elsewhere in scripture. Mohamed and his commentators also confirmed this, and even amongst those soggy liberal commie-inspired Asian religions who claim that women do have a sort of simple proto-soul; they admit that it’s a trifling thing - about the same level as that of a cabbage - and therefore not worth bothering about.

Given this indisputable fact, should the USA, the most powerful nation on earth, risk the possibility of having a soul-less monster in charge?

Not only does her lack of soul mean that she can’t tell right from wrong, but there’s also a very good chance that her soul-less husk could easily be occupied by Satan, (and possibly a minion or two).

And
in the UK, the memories of Maggie Thatcher tell us how terrible a thing that is.

I think we should all be afraid, very afraid.

Quote: (macmic @ Aug. 05 2008, 10:45 PM)

Given this indisputable fact, should the USA, the most powerful nation on earth, risk the possibility of having a soul-less monster in charge?

No change there then :)

I was commuting between Nottingham and Yorkshire when Maggie was in charge. They were desperate times! At least her Husband had the sense to remain drunk most of the time.
Quote:

I see that there's still some muttering about H Clinton becoming Obama's running mate, and that is something that should worry us all.

Obama would be committing political suicide. I would HOPE he ain't that stupid...

The repubs would LOVE another round of "Bash the Clintoons". It would be counter-productive in the extreme. Oh... wait... my mistake! That's what politicians do BEST! :laugh:

D

I guess James Brown was right.

“This is a man’s world - uhh”

Wasn’t it Robert Plant that said a big legged woman ain’t got no soul? Da dada dada dum dum

Hilary is a woman? ? ? :cool:

Quote: (Yaz @ Aug. 06 2008, 3:33 PM)

Hilary is a woman? ? ? :cool:

I dunno Yaz... I ain't about to "grab a handful" to find out though! :laugh:

D

PS Oh my... I think I've made myself physically ill... 'scuse me while I barf a while... (Be-da dow, boond da wow, wip woo, wip woo...) :D

ROFL… I just a SPAM message in my email;

"VIDEO!! Hillary Clinton Naked! Click HERE!"

Not only are these spammers stooopid, they’re really, really stoooopid!! LOL…

D

Hillary naked, now I’m Ralphing! :)

Where’s my fishin’ buddy Jimmy Cattah fit in that picture?

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Aug. 08 2008, 6:44 PM)

Where's my fishin' buddy Jimmy Cattah fit in that picture?

It doesn't really matter Poppa. The USA has been BROKE since the fifties. No President and Congress has ever had the balls to face up to it. We're OWNED by foreign banks.

D
Quote: (Diogenes @ Aug. 08 2008, 10:34 PM)

It doesn't really matter Poppa. The USA has been BROKE since the fifties. No President and Congress has ever had the balls to face up to it. We're OWNED by foreign banks.

D

Tell it D!