A video you should see...Pentagon crash

a video for all you sheep out there who deny the truth…

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon121.swf

Hey Pete - surely you must have something on this. I mean G. Soros must have been behind it :laugh:

A good rebuttal to the video.

Rebuttal

I can tell you as someone who regularly investigates aircraft accidents that aircraft traveling at high rates of speed rarely leave evidence any larger than a basketball when it comes into contact with any type of obstruction on the ground.

Most recently I looked at one that wasn’t even traveling 200 MPH and just from impacting trees on the ground was enough to tear the plane to shreds. Now if something hit steel reinforced concrete, exploded and burned from jet fuel (that burns very, very hot), well…

Just more propaganda put out by the Bush-bashers, if you ask me… (Wait, nobody asked) so I’ll shut up now. :)

Quote (Brad @ Sep. 29 2004,21:04)
A good rebuttal to the video.

Rebuttal

Sorry Brad, that doesn't have funky music like the other version, so I just can't watch it.

:laugh:
Hey Pete - surely you must have something on this. I mean G. Soros must have been behind it

Pete: [retracted after thinking better of wasting my time.]
Toker: Lies inconsistent drivel right-wing blah blah blah.
Pete: *sigh*

So why bother?

This video is crap & has been debunked. Flight 77 crashes into the Pentagon on the morning of 9/11/2001 - everyone knows that. It’s amazing the conspiracy theories that people come up with. People who have this much time should get a job.

You’re kidding no???? :D

I really think no, JD.

You got the one right Pete!

These are probably the same people who “saw a missle” take down that airliner off Long Island a few years ago…

TG

TG - excellent comparison!

Oh yes you do!

Quote (MidnightToker @ Sep. 30 2004,11:16)
People who have this much time should get a job.

No response to the man with 5 forum names. :laugh:

Bump

Bump