About time I posted a song eh?

Quote: (Levi @ Oct. 06 2009, 4:30 PM)

after typing all that crap lol I look at her new house pic's and see that she already has all that covered.
:)

yup, I got it covered...I just don't really know how to use it is all,
:whistle:
but hey ho...

I didn't want a great recording anyhoo...coz I'm looking forward to hearing what comes out of the real studio with this one, I think it could be awesome...shame on me for admitting it, but I really do like this song.

Thanks for the comments, i'm so glad you guys like the song. I know that the quality is crappy (totally due to lack of time invested and mixing etc) but I was so excited to get it recorded and for you guys to hear it, I just couldn't wait. :;):

Ange! You should embrace the idea of having a ‘good’ home studio environment. You’re obviously talented enough - and you’ve got the gear. Pull your finger out. Fix or replace your mic and get your head around them damn manuals :laugh:

just write and sing - you’re doing fine!

:agree:

Right! I do the same thing when I find a cool lick, hurry and record it :agree:
This song has some teeth for sure!

Recording aside…the song is superb and that’s really all that matters at this stage. Writing and singing are your strengths Ange. Work to them and the rest will come. I’ve more or less stopped recording (apart from a couple of vocals for friends), and one thing that always dismayed me was that I could never get songs to sound as good as I wanted to. You have the writing talent, let someone else worry about the technical side
:) Over to Rob :)

I have never commented on any of your music before today, because as I listen to them I realize what the hell am I going to tell you that you dont already know…you have a great voice and use your feelings and life experiences to write some wonderful songs.

This song however has really grabbed me. The verse melody with the guitar part, kinda of back picking an octave really grabs the attention. I like this song a ton.

Quote: (duffman @ Oct. 10 2009, 7:23 AM)

I have never commented on any of your music before today, because as I listen to them I realize what the hell am I going to tell you that you dont already know....you have a great voice and use your feelings and life experiences to write some wonderful songs.

This song however has really grabbed me. The verse melody with the guitar part, kinda of back picking an octave really grabs the attention. I like this song a ton.

awesome, thank you for that :;):

I think it's gotta be my new favourite.

don't be scared to let me know what you think in the future, I'm always open to an honest opinion, new advice and...well, even a little ego boost here and there won't hurt! :whistle:

The ego boost is soo,
important…
It’s hard to to put your finger on it…
OR…
whatever…
However, it sure inspires one to keep going…

I used to say…
If I had another crack at that track, I know I could do it better…
:)
:p
:laugh:

Bill…