Ali bin Goofoff is Burning SG

The propaganda is the same. The views are the same. The same borish, childish message. He pulls pics from the same web sites as SG. The same try at being witty and humorous and falling flat. Even the writing style (if you can call it that) is the same.

Plus SG disappeared when Goofoff appeared. Can there be any question?

This isn’t a court and I really don’t care if someone is so ashamed of their views that they have to hide behind a false name. It would be nice if a person with such venom in their posts would have the courage to at least take credit for them. Will the real ultra right-wing fear monger please stand up?

Probably not,

Mike

Where’s IDIOT_SLAPPER (or IDOIT_SLAPPER…whatever) when you need him?

IDIOT or IDOIT_SLAPPER called him Burning Ali Bin SGali or somesuch, didn’t he ?
Got the him sussed.

That’s what I suspected too but I like Ali better than Burning SG. :p

Quote (CosmicCharlie @ Oct. 30 2004,20:19)
That's what I suspected too but I like Ali better than Burning SG. :p

Yes infidel, and I like you better than Midnight Toker :)

Ali bin Gali :cool:
Quote (DrGuitar @ Oct. 30 2004,12:30)
The propaganda is the same. The views are the same. The same borish, childish message. He pulls pics from the same web sites as SG. The same try at being witty and humorous and falling flat. Even the writing style (if you can call it that) is the same.

Plus SG disappeared when Goofoff appeared. Can there be any question?

This isn't a court and I really don't care if someone is so ashamed of their views that they have to hide behind a false name. It would be nice if a person with such venom in their posts would have the courage to at least take credit for them. Will the real ultra right-wing fear monger please stand up?

Probably not,

Mike

Dr.Clouseau,
You really need to get out more, my friend :)

Quote (phoo @ Oct. 30 2004,13:40)
Where's IDIOT_SLAPPER (or IDOIT_SLAPPER...whatever) when you need him?

Right here infidel .... :D

… at least I know I’m not a real person and am full of hot air …

… feels good when you do that, SG…do it again somtimes…

< happy slapper slap slap>

get your own thread

If SG want’s to hide is face let him. Without the real SG to defend himself ther’s no one for IDOIT to argue with and pointless for the real slapper to point out that IDOIT is a front for liberal feelgooders like Midnight sTroker.

IDOIT is a fake. LOng live the IDIOT!

How bout it Mr. Gali? When are you going to post something worthy of Mr. SG?