Ali ol' buddy? Where are you man?

I miss you around these here parts…

Anybody heard from our friend Ali_G? I sure miss the rascal…

Ali? If you are readin’ this, you should know your ol’ pal TG A.K.A. Diogenes A.K.A. Jerk weed… (oh no… wait, that’s what the guys at work call me… :D ) is hoping you and yours are doing well. Pop in fer a chat eh?

D

I mailed him about two weeks ago and no response :(

Hopefully he’s just out of touch somewhere enjoying his tour…

W

I miss his greeness too! Ali/nergle hope all is well. :D

Yeah, too much seriousness around here lately.

Which brings up the question: how’re we supposed to know when someone is just out on an extended boondoggle…and when they got hit by a bus? How many of us know others here well enough to be able to find out info like this? Probably not many :(

You guys are makin’ me worry…

Quote (Guest @ Feb. 22 2006,23:31)
Which brings up the question: how're we supposed to know when someone is just out on an extended boondoggle...and when they got hit by a bus? How many of us know others here well enough to be able to find out info like this? Probably not many :(

You guys are makin' me worry...

We could be morbid and assume that anyone who hasn't posted within 30 days to be dead... and then when they come back from their extended vacation all fat and sun-tanned, we would all shout "It's a miracle! He's risen from the dead!" and be happy and have a little party or something.

Might be nice.

:cool:

Agreed, see you in 31 days.

Didn’t someone get him all pissed off the last time he was here? I seem to recall something like that.

Quote (Mr Soul @ Mar. 03 2006,23:53)
Didn't someone get him all pissed off the last time he was here? I seem to recall something like that.

Yup! He was pissed off about a suggestion that he was Dewey Oxberger!! Haven't heard from him since that thread.

Bump

Let’s keep this at the top until Ali responds. :)

That sounds like a plan

Quote (Bubbagump @ Mar. 03 2006,13:50)
Agreed, see you in 31 days.

Well, if you're planning on going somewhere sunny, I'm tagging along. First round is on me.
:cool:

I just want to be “risen from the dead”. That designation seems to get you a lot of clout in some circles. :)

bumpity bump-bump…

HEY! GREEN GUY! Whar you be dude?

D - (bumpin’)

Bump-a-licious!

Forest Bump?

Things that go BUMP in the night.

50 pages? :)