Steve

:O :p Ii KkNnOoWw…

I’ll have 1001 Beers… Please… hehehe…

Two middle fingers missing on the hand held up to the Bar Keeper… :p :O

Bill…

Happy Birthday… uh old man. :D

Mike

Hep happy B’day you doola-lally! lol

I like what Flavio has done to spruce up the place for your honor!

'c mon Ali, we got all dressed up and decorated the halls, the least you could do is acknowledge our existence! lol

With the help of Flav, we have spruced things up a bit for the occasion, bringing in pure blue from the hills of Abydos…(otherwise known as P3-X27)

(I’m wearing my pink tutu and micky mouse ears) and playing my geetar, I will sing an anthem for you! lol

I pray all is well and you are able to someday read this…look back and laugh, good times people good times.

keep shinin’

jerm :cool:

Thank you gentlemen, and ladies, and having read the “board stats” topic, all the rest of you who are still a wee bitty unsure.

No Bill, not 101, I was just trying to crash the board. :;):

So what’s that in decimal Steve, 5? Ach well, possibly, I certainly feel I’m regressing, but to honest, I can’t wait till I can start breast-feeding in public again. :D

So again, thank you all; Bill, Mike, Steve and Jerm especially. :)

Ali

Hey, HBD!

And here’s me thinking you didn’t love me anymore Tom. :D

Thank you. :)

Ali

Hey O’ Great Green One!! Long time no see! And to think, I missed your 101st birthday!

Take care you ol’ rascal. :D

D

Tim, I knew you’d be wishing me well even if you didn’t actually say so. :)

I’ve been travelling around a wee bit recently, not quite sure where, but it all looked very nice anyway.

And, I have been green a few times…I joked on another topic about Scots food, but believe me, your Burger King beats any crap we could ever produce! :D

Ali

HBD Ali, 101, wowsers, just 10years off Bilbo’s age. So can ya tell us where ye be keeping the Ring?

(Guest @ May 21 2007,23:04)
I joked on another topic about Scots food, but believe me, your Burger King beats any crap we could ever produce! :D

Ali

HBD you auld burger!

Can you believe they opened up a fish and chip shop near where I live in Dubai, and they're serving that old Scots favourite...Deep Fried Mars Bars :)