Ali - you're always welcome here

Despite what I said earlier

You can say anything d*mn thing you want here, or use any expression that tickles your fancy. You may offend me or someone else in the process but too bad - such is life.

I apologize for saying that you’re not welcome. I was feeling like you were doing unprovoked attacks against me & I was reacting to that.

And you don’t have to take an IQ test either :p

Mike

Quote (MidnightToker @ Sep. 10 2004,17:34)
I apologize for saying that you're not welcome. I was feeling like you were doing unprovoked attacks against me & I was reacting to that.

There he goes again, acting like he decides who stays and who goes, who's welcome and who's not.

SLAPPP !!!

Ali, stick around.

Hey Slapper - great to see you back but you missed the previous exchange so slap your self before you speak next time.

Hey Toker, I’m a Virgo, it’s friday and I genuflected to your image 3 times…

Am I allowed to post now?

I am eagerly awaiting your permission to post…

Jeff

Seems to me he was just making a public apology … not sure what the exchange was but I commend him for apologizing. He wasn’t claiming he was the only one who controls this thing, he was just encouraging someone who may have been driven away by some stupid comment he made to come back. Grow up.

Quote (Guest @ Sep. 11 2004,11:50)
Seems to me he was just making a public apology ... not sure what the exchange was but I commend him for apologizing. He wasn't claiming he was the only one who controls this thing, he was just encouraging someone who may have been driven away by some stupid comment he made to come back. Grow up.

Amen.

Yes it was meant as a welcome & to apologize for the statement I made earlier. It was also meant to tell you that you’re always welcome to say what you feel & mean here even if we disagree at times. I didn’t read the audiominds thread, because I believe you had editted most of it out, but that type of thing will NOT happen here because we don’t have moderators.

Understood & I didn’t mean to imply that you say anything that you want without regard to it’s accuracy.

If a moderator was really doing his job (see my moderator rules post), then you wouldn’t have had to delete anything, nor would you have to worry about being a racist or whatever, because the moderator would take care of that. A moderator always makes sure posts/threads are on-topic. A moderator isn’t necessarily the resident expert either.