Alpha TRak

and Ntrack…

Does anyone know if Alpha Trak or something similar works with Ntrack?

I know it works with these:

Pro Tools, SONAR (4+), Reason (3.01+), Cubase (3.02+), Nuendo (3.02+), Digital Performer (5+), Final Cut Pro, Live, Soundtrack Pro, Audition, Logic, DP, Guitar Tracks Pro, Sountracks Pro, Trackion, and REAPER

just was wondering if anyone has tried something like this with Ntrack.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

No matter really if there are problems, since you know Flavio will take care of them ASAP. :agree:

tru ADAT true ADAT,

I would love to have something like this, a real hardware piece to press record on, and tweak knobs on for volume, panning and various things like that…
My main pet peeve right now with Ntrack is when I get like more than 32 tracks going the mixing board get’s huge, even if I put it on it’s own monitor I can’t get all the fader’s in one screen large enough to turn them up and down with the ease you can when there are only a few tracks (the fader’s are much larger then and you can go up a point at a time) when I move the tiny fader’s one click up it moves like 10db, granted I am only using a 15 inch monitor for the mixer, I’m sure all would be well if I had like 32 inches! tee hee…still the hardware interface would be nice…:slight_smile:

keep shinin

jerm :cool: