AMD processor

Hope this isn’t too stupid a question, as I’ve always used intel processors, but I am thinking of buying a new machine with an AMD Athlon and wanted to ensure that Ntrack has no problems with that.

I run an Athlon XP 2500. ASUS A7V600 mobo. No problems at all.

TG

I have and athlon xp 2500 and an asus a8 blah blah blah deluxe. don’t remember the exact mobo-I’ve had more trouble with my Echo Layla than with N.

Athlon XP 1800+ here, no problems. But whether you get Intel or AMD, be sure to get a system with a good proven motherboard and chipset that will play nice with multitrack sound cards. That is a much bigger deal than the processor type.

I use XP 1900+ with an Nvidia mobo… most my hardware problems come from my mobo, the CPU is fine.

I have an Athlon 2200 processor with an ASUS A7N8X Deluxe mobo and it works great. This board has the nvidia n-force chipset which seems to work well with n.

I’m using an Athlon XP2000+ on a cheap mobo with VIA KT266A chipset, with SBLive, with none of the stuttering problems previous VIA chipsets had. I suppose it works with other soundcards but I have no experience with them.

Matt.

i use a amd xp 1600+ and abit mobo with no probs. prolly time for an upgrade soon though :D

lates

t-willy