Amy's recording day

Just had an awesome fun day in the studio with Amy! Here’s her very own cover version of 'Bad Boys’

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8759333

pics… http://www.facebook.com/home.ph…0667427

:agree: :) :agree:

That’s great! Chip off the ol block!

Hi Ange and Everybody, over there:

Thank you for those great links…
That’s a great payback for Amy, for all the time you’ve missed around the house…
It gives her a good understanding of what you’re doin there…

Anyway, what’s the update on the project and how it’s going ????

Bill…

:laugh: That's great Ange! I agree with Billy! :agree:

Ange! Had my Mum not been so utterly brilliant, I’d have wished for one just like you - correction - you! You sing like it hurts, you look as hot as a hot thing, and now ‘this’! You’re the real deal, babe.

(am I wrong nWorld?)

When’s the release?

I forgot to ask…
??? ?

How’s the promo package and photo shoot sessions coming along…

There’s so much more than just music and audio production. to get this project to the distribution and market place…

Bill…

Quote: (TonyR @ Feb. 14 2010, 3:24 PM)

Ange! Had my Mum not been so utterly brilliant, I'd have wished for one just like you - correction - you! You sing like it hurts, you look as hot as a hot thing, and now 'this'! You're the real deal, babe.

(am I wrong nWorld?)

When's the release?

bless ya :;):
Quote: (woxnerw @ Feb. 15 2010, 3:19 AM)

I forgot to ask..
??? ?

How's the promo package and photo shoot sessions coming along..

There's so much more than just music and audio production. to get this project to the distribution and market place..

Bill..

Wellll.....

At the moment we are keeping everything kind of quiet as direction is being discussed!

We have had a small photo shoot and are in the process of tweaking and ordering the songs and getting ready to send off the tracks for mastering and we're doing the artwork too. After that....lots of work to come I a sure, release date? no idea at the moment!

We are just treading one baby step at a time. slow and steady wins the race right ???

Yup.