Annual topic... Tis' the season for G.A.S.

What is Santa leaving under your tree?

What goodies are on your wish list?

I have to act surprised when I open my M-Audio Axiom 61 controller/keyboard. Wife used my MusiciansFiend account to order it. BA-DING Mail on the Droid… “Thanks for your order: M-Audio blah… blah…” :laugh: Silly womern…

Looking forward to it though. About time I got a proper KB/Controller for Reaping…

What you guys/gals hoping for?

UJ

PS I keep asking for Peace on Earth, Good will toward men. It keeps falling apart though. People suck…

I’ve been hoping for a new desktop that can handle ‘me’- my old box is Vista 32 with 2 gigs. I’ve been pushing 30-40 trax through it but my workarounds for my VSTi’s is starting to wear me down. Thought I was going to get a new box for my birthday but my wife, bless her heart, asked if she could have her operation instead… getting old blows chunks… good news is - prices are falling and quality going up.

I hope everyone gets something they want to make life more enjoyable… glad you’re gettin’ a controller UJ - know you been wantin’ one for years.

Welll…what if I said I wanted a pod?

Quote: (Unblown_Jonson @ Dec. 14 2010, 5:44 AM)

What goodies are on your wish list?

I have to act surprised when I open my M-Audio Axiom 61 controller/keyboard. Wife used my MusiciansFiend account to order it. *BA-DING* Mail on the Droid... "Thanks for your order: M-Audio blah... blah..." :laugh: Silly womern...

Looking forward to it though. About time I got a proper KB/Controller for Reaping...

What you guys/gals hoping for?

UJ

PS I keep asking for Peace on Earth, Good will toward men. It keeps falling apart though. People suck...

I'm hoping for World Peace, and a smaller belly.... but I'd settle for the smaller belly.

Seriously though I don't think music stuff will really be on the agenda this year having just spent a large fortune moving across the world. And I used to think UK prices were expensive compared to US prices but in NZ they are even higher again!

Good topic though. I do have GAS so I'll enjoy hearing what you're all getting :-)
Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 13 2010, 12:13 PM)

Welll....what if I said I wanted a pod?

Pea pod? Alien life-form pod? Or Line 6 POD? :laugh:

I have to play through a POD XT Live. I like it well enough... it's nowhere near as much fun as playing through a real amp though.

"No amps ON-STAGE!" Bah! Phooey... :disagree:

UJ

PS It's great for "silent" recording. Any sound you want... if you tweak it long enough...
Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Dec. 13 2010, 12:08 PM)

I've been hoping for a new desktop that can handle 'me'- my old box is Vista 32 with 2 gigs. I've been pushing 30-40 trax through it but my workarounds for my VSTi's is starting to wear me down. Thought I was going to get a new box for my birthday but my wife, bless her heart, asked if she could have her operation instead.... getting old blows chunks..... good news is - prices are falling and quality going up.

I hope everyone gets something they want to make life more enjoyable.... glad you're gettin' a controller UJ - know you been wantin' one for years.

Well shoot Pops... hmmm...

*IDEA* !!!

While they're in their poking and prodding around, have 'em harvest a kidney!! I hear they sell great on the black market. There you go; new i7 PC... Hey, she has TWO... :laugh:

UJ

New roasting tin.

(shh! got me son a cry-baby)

dang - why didn’t I think of that!? I’m sure she’d give a kidney for her husband’s happiness.

Oh I entered to win an iPad - kind’o like to have one for a toy.

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Dec. 13 2010, 1:32 PM)

dang - why didn't I think of that!? I'm sure she'd give a kidney for her husband's happiness.

Oh I entered to win an iPad - kind'o like to have one for a toy.

Good luck, Tommy. It can happen. My son's friend won a Sony laptop in a local branch of Tesco.
Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Dec. 13 2010, 1:32 PM)

Oh I entered to win an iPad - kind'o like to have one for a toy.

I'll UPS you a Frisbee. More fun and way more useful... :laugh:

UJ

I’ll be DLing my gift to me this evening. Celemony has Melodyne Essential for $69.

I asked the wife and kids for a gross of Fender medium picks, new tuners for one of my mandolins, and a brass nut so I can setup one of my guitars for slide and leave it that way.

Duff

WhaT ????
No plug ins. ????

I want a set of Drivers so I can get my Lexicon CORE-32 Audio Hardware to work with XP-and-Later Operating Systems…

Anyway, Santa/Father Christmas … whatever…

Better get With-It…
:)
:p
:laugh:

Bill…