Another Birthday Rolls Around..

HhMm…

47 EH?

Happy Birthday makako…

The years begin to go by quicker, from now, on… Well, at least I’ve noticed that… Keep workin on those years…O.K.?

Bill…

Hey Bill, you never a look a day older in that avatar. Amazing

and happy b’day makako

Happy Day Makako!! :) :)

Ii :p KkNnOoWw:
I’m always bang’in my head on this ROCK PILE. And, with the energy it takes to mend, I ain’t got time to get older… :O

Have no fear… Next month I’m gonna be 22… I can’t wait… :laugh:

Bill…

Yeah, Bill, 22? Hmmmm.

When I hit 30, I started to count my age in hex (base 16).

I’m currently 0x2A. Soon to be 2B. (two-b, two-b-two, b-two-b-two-b… strangers in the night…)

Man, I gotta get out more…

Hi Mark:
What a shame… and… Shame on Me… I’ve spent this summer in front of thse CRTs, trying to get these DAWs set-up and working, like I think they’ll work in this studio and on the internal network I have, here… I should be outside soaking up the few weeks of… Well, the best weather we get over here… There’s no excuse for why I’m passing all this up… We have a Civic Holliday on the first weekend of August… Today is a holliday… Traditionally, it’s a wet weekend… Today is the nicest day of the year… I have no idea why I’m sittin in front of these Monitors… ??? :O

I’m lookin at your #'s there… Mabey, later, I’ll try to figure out my age in “HEX”…

I’m currently 0x2A. Soon to be 2B. (two-b, two-b-two, b-two-b-two-b… strangers in the night…)

That Hex stuff looks fastenating :;): Thinking Are you 41 ?? … Just checking… hehe…

Bill…

<!–QuoteBegin>

That Hex stuff looks fastenating Thinking Are you 41 ?? … Just checking… hehe…

Close. 42…

2A: (2 x 16) + 10

Mark

And you’re 3D Bill in hex… Three more years and you’re 40 again.

In binary, you’re 0011 1101

I wasn’t very good at numbers, when I went to school… However, I came to run one of the biggest service shops in the music buisness, on the East coast… when I was a kid…

But, after learning as much as I could about servicing Keyboard Electronics, I met this Cape Breton’er… He show’d me how it was done…

He used to hold the PC Board in one hand and lick the palm of his other hand, then hold/lay it flat on the PC Board while it was powered up… The sound would come out of the Keyboard Amp… With that sound, he could diagnose, where the failure was, on the faulty PC Boards…

To him… #'s didn’t mean a thing… :O :laugh:

Me? I’m almost 23…now… lol… Well

Bill…

I like it…I’m only 35…how come I feel so much older? :)

Hmmm…I got it. I’m 65 in Oct, but I was born in Jan. That explains it all.

Hi Guys,
thank you a lot for the messages.
Sorry for the delayed answer.
It was necessary some time to accept the 47´s reality.