Another criminal walks..........

only in America…

I can’t believe THIS S%^T!!

TG

Sadly TG, not “only in America”.

Our own corruption over here is as good as anybody’s! :laugh:

I suppose thats true… It just PISSES ME OFF that this clown is going to walk away with millions of dollars and live in comfort the rest of his life while the people who lost their jobs and retirement will have to work until they are DEAD! There is no justice… :(

TG

I am also deeply disturbed by this. I’m a financial person, and what Scrushy and his CFOs did is truly horrid.

To have given the CFOs immunity in exchange for their testimony against Scrushy means the CFOs are also off the hook, though I’m not sure who would hire them. However, the money they made will carry them into their eventual retirement from this planet. I hope they have trouble sleeping at night.

To see Scrushy doing these religious shows is the worst hypocrisy I’ve ever seen. I suppose that’s what helped him get off, though. I hope they continue to hound him and his minnions.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Oh my, now the height of hypocrisy. Scrushy is demanding he get his job back!

Quote (valrecorder @ July 01 2005,10:54)
Oh my, now the height of hypocrisy. Scrushy is demanding he get his job back!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Somebody oughta............. *sigh* Nevermind.........

TG

This problem is only getting worse in the US.

But one thing to remember TG, rich man can’t buy salvation! :D

Quote (YazMiester @ July 02 2005,05:49)

But one thing to remember TG, rich man can't buy salvation! :D

Yep..... "eye of a needle"...... hmmmm.... song idea? ???

TG

Hey now, that’s a great idea for a song!

<!–QuoteBegin>

Quote (YazMiester @ July 02 2005,05:49)

But one thing to remember TG, rich man can’t buy salvation!

Yep… “eye of a needle”… hmmmm… song idea?

TG

That whole “camel through the eye of a needle” thing is yet another mistranslation.

If you look back at the earliest writings, you’ll see that what he actually said was:

“When you stick a needle in a camel’s eye, its foot will lash out at your groin; and no matter how rich you are, you’re going to be in your own very private and personal world, and heaven it sure ain’t!” :D

ROFL