Another v rough demo

‘your lies’

ok, here is another addition to the album, I put it together in about 1 hour today so be gentle…

I wrote it after pre-production and since recording starts next week I figured that I should try recording it and playing with the arrangement and write harmonies etc…so the vox are really bad on here, it was my first live take so not nearly as good as it should be, but you get the idea

’your lies’

lemme know if you think it could work :)

mwah x

You have a pretty nice tone on your guitar on this recording. Cute song Ange.

Nice one, Ange. That is both; cute as buttons and hard as nails. I love it.

Quote: (TonyR @ Oct. 06 2009, 4:44 PM)

Nice one, Ange. That is both; cute as buttons and hard as nails. I love it.

That so perfectly sums up what I wanted to do with this song :) chuffed, thank you

Hey Levi, I totally heard the guitar tone too....it's just pot luck I guess, I doubt i'd ever recreate that sound :(

Levi! What dyou reckon, :laugh: Ange did this on those nice, shiney, new floorboards?

‘tune’, that is :laugh:

Quote: (ange @ Oct. 06 2009, 4:49 PM)

Hey Levi, I totally heard the guitar tone too....

It's probably the new room! :) It's good!
Quote: (TonyR @ Oct. 06 2009, 4:54 PM)

Levi! What dyou reckon

Yeah :) Tis the floor or someone tweaked the eq on the mixer!
Quote: (ange @ Oct. 06 2009, 4:49 PM)

Hey Levi, I totally heard the guitar tone too....it's just pot luck I guess, I doubt i'd ever recreate that sound :(

Make note of the mixer settings ma'am :agree:

Real nice tune, the intro made me think the song was going somewhere else, but I liked the song very much! Another good one from you :agree:

Really your style Ange. You have a great way of making a cute sounding song bite lyrically…love it :agree: :agree:

Purely angelic. Ange…your vocal quality rivals that of Delores O’Riordan. I enjoyed that snappy upbeat tempo. I bet you can be a bit impish when you want to be!? :) :agree:

Quote: (Hugh Jass @ Oct. 07 2009, 9:32 AM)

Purely angelic.
Ange...your vocal quality rivals that of Delores O'Riordan.

That's who I was trying to think of......spot on! :agree:

Purely angelic.
I enjoyed that snappy upbeat tempo.
I bet you can be a bit impish when you want to be!?

:)
:agree:

not sure who that is...googled her...like her...so...

I've decided to take that as another lovely compliment and have now decided to put 'Mr Big bum' aka 'Hugh ass' on my 'nice list' ….oh oh oh...'Mr B', yeah, I like that...

*clears throat* I now declare 'Mr B' a matey chum of Ange who is on me Christmas list :;):

mwah x
Quote: (ange @ Oct. 07 2009, 11:48 AM)

Purely angelic.
I enjoyed that snappy upbeat tempo.
I bet you can be a bit impish when you want to be!?

:)
:agree:

not sure who that is...googled her...like her...so...

I've decided to take that as another lovely compliment and have now decided to put 'Mr Big bum' aka 'Hugh ass' on my 'nice list' ….oh oh oh...'Mr B', yeah, I like that...

*clears throat* I now declare 'Mr B' a matey chum of Ange who is on me Christmas list
:;):

mwah x

Awesome! Success!

BTW, Delores is the female vocalist for the Cranberries, but she can't hold a candle to your pipes.

:whistle: