Any one famous ever post?

Did you ever wonder if anyone famous posts in these forums?

Is there a possibilty Phoo is maybe Bob Dylan, Diogenes maybe Barry Manalow, or perhaps Beefy Steve is Axro Levigne, maybe Kingfish is Madonna.

Just a thought on an early Sturday morning.

Well, Ted Nugent used to check in here.

and I’m quite famous among my friends!

There was Jezar who was a pro recording engineer who hung here for a while, and I’ve always suspected that there was more to Limey than we knew about.

Well I guess we should respect their anonymity (is that a word?).

But if Ted Nugent is really out there we have some excellent hunting in the Yukon, Canada and should I get that Nashville Deluxe Tele?

A rumour went around for a bit that Limey was Keith Richards - no one took it seriously though, least of all Limey. Supposedly Mac’s brother was in a well known band but I can’t remember which band it was.

<!–QuoteBegin>

Diogenes maybe Barry Manalow

OH MY!!!

LISTEN UP PEOPLE - ahem… The name, likeness, musical taste, appearance… shoot EVERYTHING about Diogenes is in no way, shape, form or fashion akin to ANYTHING Barry Manilow. I’m not sure he’s even a GUY… I bet he’s never strangled a Strat in his life.

SHEESH! That’s like saying Lita Ford is Barbara Streisand. LOL! :D

D – :D

PS

<!–QuoteBegin>
Supposedly Mac’s brother was in a well known band but I can’t remember which band it was.

Count Basie Orchestra he’s still with 'em.
Quote (Diogenes @ May 06 2006,13:44)
Diogenes maybe Barry Manalow

I'm not sure he's even a GUY... I bet he's never strangled a Strat in his life.

SHEESH! That's like saying Lita Ford is Barbara Streisand. LOL! :D

D -- :D

PS

Supposedly Mac's brother was in a well known band but I can't remember which band it was.

Count Basie Orchestra he's still with 'em.
I betcha he strangled a few snakes in his time

Mac’s brother plays sax in The Count Basie Orchestra – Marshall McDonald, Alto Saxophone.

http://www.marshallmcdonald.com/
http://www.countbasieorchestra.com/pages/1/index.htm

EDIT: HA!! I went looking for the website and got beat. :)

Here’s a quote from Marshall’s site that mentions Clark McDonald - we know him as Mac.
<!–QuoteBegin>

I can remember being a small child and hearing my brother, who was a child prodigy, practice his trumpet. My mother told me that as a baby I would sing what my brother, Clark was practicing and he practiced the Vivaldi and Haydn trumpet concertos so much, I can still hear the tones of his trumpet to this day.

I’ve since Mac. I switched to Quarter Pounders. Elvis talked to his invisible bro all the time.

Limey? A sock puppet of someone? Hard to understand at times. I thought he might be someones alter ego.

Madonna?

I did stay at a Holiday Inn once.

KF

Hey StuH:
Anybody from the Cannuck Maritimes is Famous… I know you’ve moved way up North…

But… You once came from these parts… That leaves you Famous… In My Opinion… That is…

Bill…

I think we all know someone who said…
"When I make it famous I’m comin’ back and takin’ all of you with me"

They never do though.
They get rich, switch to Pro-tools and are never heard of again! :D

keep shinin’

jerm :cool:

I was gonna say Sonar… or Traction… or one /something like that…

I just want my DAW to shut down… Normally… :O :laugh: :p

Bill…

[EDIT]
Without pullin the power cord outta the wall… ???

I miss Limey!

And where the #### is Ali?

Jerry’s Dead used to hang out.