anyone do anything today?

We had family in and watched (american) football.

tomorrow…ah…tomorrow…

I mastered a country EP for a national pop act trying to cross over and made some jerky.

i ran over my dog on the way home from my ex husbands funeral after getting out of jail in the rain

Tina

see i know all about country music now

struggled through two bars of a lead line - and then binned it - again.

I’m trying to make that Maritime Express, Bandcamp Page, do what it’s supposed to do…

It links to No Where…
:)
???
:p

I think it still does…
:laugh:

Bill…

[edit] reach in that bin and get those two bars back… You might need them some day in the worst way…

I can remember working in the editing room where there’d be piles on tape lying around the floor… The saying was… Don’t be stepping on that S**t…

We might need to put-it-back-in…

Well… Saturday, I pressure washed about 40 acres of concrete… (I exaggerate of course, but it sure felt like it) and hauled all wifey’s Christmas stuff over here from the old house.

Today? Church. After… installed a few new light fixtures… hung a couple LCD TV’s on da’ walls… now I’m gonna cook supper. (Teri-Yaki stir-fry, BEEF)

What else ya’ wanna know? :laugh:

UJ

PS Musically? Church was great… did a few of my favorite tunes… got to actually PLAY a little instead of 1654 ad infinitude.

TinaM:

That’s a real Tear Jerker…
a “Million Seller”…
:)
:laugh:
Get busy on those lyrics…
Should take you “twenty metric minutes”…

Bill…

[edit] UJ… I wantta know your mastering secrets… forget about all that concrete washing… That’s a waste-of-time…

Yeah - washing concrete? Why would you waste your time on that?

Simple - “the boss” told me to. Womerns likesat… :laugh:

UJ

PS ‘Momma’ ain’t happy, NOBODY happy…

Quote: (Unblown_Jonson @ Nov. 22 2010, 7:01 AM)

'Momma' ain't happy, NOBODY happy...

now theres a intelligent man!

thats einsteins first law of relationships

Careful… you guys CAREFUL… :) :p :laugh: hehe… lol…

Bill…

22st – Took me over an hour to drive 7 miles from work to home at 4 in the afternoon because it was snowing
23rd – Sat on my butt all day because I couldn’t drive on the icy road and hill, and there was no school for the others
24th – Will sit on my butt again because the high today was only 23 and nothing melted

Aside from that, I stripped the finish off a couple of bass drum hoops I’m refinishing. Completely finished two last week, with inlay. Will finish these two in the next day or so, then only two more to go. This is the final touches on the the drum restorations I’ve been working on the last couple of years. Just had them recovered this time last year, then took a way too long break for “really important to my boss” stuff.

Actually, this untimely snow/cold gives us an unscheduled almost week off.

Of course, any fun work will has to stop if the pipes freeze, which is a real possibility.