Anyone making music 'now'?

What are you working on?
How’s it going?

http://original.justgiving.com/spreadercraig

Bloody hard work… :) Loving every minute…

How about you Tony?

All sorts.
All good.
Having to do tunes in domestic (kids n’all) environment at the mo’ but catching the odd hour to make noise. Really getting into it again, thanks to n:-)

I’m still trying to find lyrics for my trash can recordings.

work
work
work
work
work
work
work
work
work
work
work

…in other words…nothing for a while.

working on a lot of sequencing and backing tracks for live sets…some covers and remakes, some originals, but you already knew that! lol
trying to keep things interesting and fun, cause if I ain’t enjoying it than I might as well be punching a time clock somewhere!
:)

There is a definite down side to live work, all the preliminary takes away from time I would otherwise have for my hobby being song writing/production…

keep shinin

jerm
:cool:

oooh, those are good lyrics, phoo.

Nicely, Craig. I’ll grab me a copy when it’s done and dusted (cool cause).
Jerm! I’d love to catch your gig or at least hear some?
You need a break, Phoo.
Too late, Tom. I’ve already robbed Phoo’s prophetics. :laugh:

Rats!

Quote: (TonyR @ Mar. 31 2010, 2:43 AM)

Jerm! I'd love to catch your gig or at least hear some?

Will post something soon.

I am putting together a demo disk for solicitation, so I will post a few tracks from that.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Hey Tony

Here is another track I am working on for my live set.

Straight Up

as with the rest of the stuff this is one take, played live, so be gentle…I didn’t do anything to this track but set the volumes and mix down, it could use some editing since I bumped the vocal mic a few times…and my guitar playing…well it is what it is, live hopefully I nail it better at the gigs…

IT’s gonna sound better hopefully with the lead player, but he was not here just now to play along.

keep shinin

I had a bass player and drummer come over yesterday afternoon, played for about 5 hours, nice guys, they sounded good, but I CAN’T PLAY AND SING AT THE SAME TIME ANYMORE!
argh.

Plus my screwed up Strat is just too hard to play now. sigh.

Nicely, Jerm. Sounds cool comin’ out of this old craptop.

TomS. It’s great to have a jam. Sorry you couldn’t join in and record some of it for our ears.

Oh, I joined in, much to some folks’ regret. :)

Quote: (TonyR @ Apr. 24 2010, 6:48 PM)

Nicely, Jerm. Sounds cool comin' out of this old craptop.

thanx

it is what it is what you hear is what you get, if you come see me! (minus the lead and back up vocals) eventually tho, I will sound better....that is how these things go...with transposing and practice the ideas solidify....

keep shinin

Hi jeremysdemo:

The tracks are sounding pretty nice…

When you play “Live”
how many will be on your stage?

Whan this song is complete, how many tracks will be on this song?

Bill…

Quote: (woxnerw @ Apr. 25 2010, 11:17 AM)

Hi jeremysdemo:

The tracks are sounding pretty nice..

When you play "Live"
how many will be on your stage?

Whan this song is complete, how many tracks will be on this song?

Bill..

two people.

I play the rhythm and sing lead and the occasional keyboard (for instance I play the flute/recorder intro for Marshall Tuckers "Can't You See") while the other guitar player plays the lead and sings as well.
Sometimes he sings the lead and plays rhythm, and I do back up and play keys, it depends on the song.

There would be one more "track" in the song, the lead guitar but we will get it together and record it live either at a show or practice.

keep shinin

DVD Mastering is about as complete as it’s going to get. BOUT TIME Burning a few masters later.

Hi phoo:
BoY… It’s awful when WORK gets in the way of what one really wants to do Day-in-Day-out… Then there’s times when emergencies happen and everything has to set aside … MaN…

Bill…