anyone recording this weekend?

Got a couple of things in the pipeline, but here’s last week:

http://cookiefinger.bandcamp.com/track/watchman-of-the-willies

http://cookiefinger.bandcamp.com/track…gone-by

Kick drum sounds real!
???
:agree: nice bridge with the willies!

gone-by… Nice sound I like this one mucho. Sounds like a pretty good message to good job TS

ps, bandcamp looks like a winner. Corney name but regardless i like the tools.

not any one person do recordings in him weekend here. in my contry we having a memorial cereberation and him eating pickle egg saurkrout and pig and biers. no recording not until perhap wendsday

Ugh. Pickle, sauerkraut, pig, sounds revolting.

Levi - what makes the kicks sound real? In this case, they may well have been real. You have to figure it out. :laugh:

Sorry I have plenty things to do. On with things of mine to think about lol There is nothing I have to figure out. I know it all, haven’t you heard? :laugh:

They were real samples, played and unquantized, but tweaked a bit to make them fit properly. :agree:

Geez, no one around here does anything any more…and it’s not just here…must be the facebook effect…

Real samples from real drummer? Nice job! They sound great. Love the mix at listening volume. I didn’t listen at a higher stage like volume. Broke another pair of cans :laugh: I’m ear buddin it.

I’m using my new DJ Desk…
I ripped some stuff we did in Montreal back in November 1964…
The front guy lives in New Jersey now… The Drummer lives in New Germany, Nova Scotia. I talk with him by phone…
He’s getting wireless Hi-Speed on the 18th of June…
I thought I was behind…
:laugh:
The Keys player lives in Dartmouth…
north-side… I didn’t know the steel player well…
He’s from the Montreal area… ME…
????

I live in Cole Harbour…
???
Hockey-Town…
Well…

Bill…

Geez, we do tend to move apart.
I have bandmates in Wisconsin, Texas, London (the one in England), Illinois, Massachusetts, Japan, Hawaii, and who knows where else…

:cool: Cool, innit?

Sounding good, TomS.

http://thestage.tv

You know I actually ended up recording something. Wasn’t planning to. Just wanted to rehearse some stuff while amplified and mic’ed. Then started recording the verses to see if I was doing anything wrong. Turned out that I wasn’t. Then recorded a take. Then added a bass. WaaLaa, but it’s a cover so I doubt that I’ll upload. 5 verses and a bunch of riffing, straight ahead, typical swinging blues shuffle.

The DVD Master is packaged up and will go in the mail today to the replicators, cross country. Graphics were in their hands and OKed a couple of weeks ago.

I’d been sidetracked at the day job, but I found a couple of audio things I couldn’t live with a few weeks ago – nothing major, but enough that they bugged me into doing something about them. Took a little longer than I had hoped, but I’m happy now.

Finished products should be on my doorstep a couple weeks after they get the master.

Hi phoo:

Boy…
You’ve put a lot of time-and-effort into this project…
I’ll bet it’s gratifying to finally see the end of the editing and production coming to an end…

Lots of times, as the project winds down, one ends up getting what is known as…
“The End Of The Project Blues”…
???
:)

Bill…

End of the project = beginning of the next one! Levi, I record EVERYTHING. All the time. No matter what. Can’t wait for inspiration. Gotta grab it by the throat.

Nice goin phoo!

I grabbed a guy by the through this afternoon and sold him one of my CDs.

Tommy, I believe in recording. The fact that you record all is great! I’ve been on the couch with out an amp lately trying to refresh my memory for all those arrangements and main riffs, it’s amazing how the energy changes when you hook up and hit that red button. :cool:

End of the project = beginning of the next one! Levi, I record EVERYTHING. All the time. No matter what. Can’t wait for inspiration. Gotta grab it by the throat.

Marry me, TomS.

At forty eight, I’ve bored with waiting for something new to explode from the radio and have resorted to creating it myself - again.

Bill! Envisage the ant-climax that you describe as a ladder - going ‘up’.