Arnie the Terminator

Awww man… and right before lunch too… I won’t be able to eat now…

TG

You should be going to the gym at lunch like I do 4 days a week :laugh:

Hey. Arnie called. He wants to know if he can bum a ride? :D :D

TG

reminds me of the country song “I don’t look good naked anymore!”

He’d still kick your arse Mike.

LOL

Either Mike’s been a bad boy and has been reading The Drudge Report today, or it’s a heck of a coincidence. :)

He may be flabby, but he’s like 50 years old, has had heart by-pass surgery, is the Governer of California, very famous, filthy rich, and bagged himself a Kennedy woman. Not too bad, eh?

Yeah he coulda done a LOT worse! He mighta landed Rosey O’Donnell…oh wait…she’s gay…Ellen Degenres…oh wait…errr Roseanne Barre! Can you imagine what their kids mighta looked like?

TG

I look at the Drudge Report every day, so I can see what he is spewing and distorting today.

Quote (John @ Mar. 29 2005,16:20)
...has had heart by-pass surgery...

Really? When was that?

I ask because I don't see any evidence of a surgical scar in the picture Toker posted. My dad had a triple by-pass a few years ago and his scar is plainly visible.
Quote (Mr Soul @ Mar. 29 2005,12:06)

Oh Mike....

what is this obsession you have for this man? -does your wife know? and is this healthy? lol

jerm

He’s governor in my G*d #### state for starters. He’s a Republican, I didn’t vote for him, and I hate his accent. Obsession - you tell me :laugh:

What was the law pertaining to steroid use at the time Arnie won the Mr. Universe Contest?

I ask because there are some tell-tale signs of steroid use in this picture of him. Not as conclusive as blood tests, I grant you. But fairly convincing just the same.

Quote (BillClarke @ Mar. 29 2005,16:12)
Quote (John @ Mar. 29 2005,16:20)
...has had heart by-pass surgery...

Really? When was that?

I ask because I don't see any evidence of a surgical scar in the picture Toker posted. My dad had a triple by-pass a few years ago and his scar is plainly visible.

Here ya go:

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,974,00.html

Looks liek some sort of valve replacement around 1997.
Quote (Mr Soul @ Mar. 29 2005,15:42)
I look at the Drudge Report every day, so I can see what he is spewing and distorting today.

You make me chuckle when you do that.

:;):
Quote (John @ Mar. 29 2005,21:05)
Here ya go:

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,974,00.html

Looks liek some sort of valve replacement around 1997.

Oh.

Valve Replacement must require a much smaller incision - you really can't see any kind of scar there.
Quote (BillClarke @ Mar. 29 2005,20:22)
Valve Replacement must require a much smaller incision - you really can't see any kind of scar there.

His boobies are in the way.

:laugh:
Quote (Mr Soul @ Mar. 29 2005,15:42)

You're a better man than I. I can't even read that crap without getting sick.