Artistcollaboration.com?

anyone else having trouble finding it?

Even if I go to my history and click on a page I previously viewed there,…it goes to a generic site.

keep shinin’

jerm :cool:

they’ve been cleansed.

tain’t there no more.

KF

Ok at least it’s just not me…

last time something like this happened on my puter it was because of spyware that redirected me…

keep shinin’

It’s called Collaboration Central now (same URL). Is is the same site as before?

It was down for a day or two, sorry…

I would have updated this thread, but I do not enjoy talking to myself nearly as much as I used to. :)

keep shinin

Hi Gents:
It’s my understanding that Collaboration Central has gone through a re-organization sense it’s inception… The “Founding Members”, if that’s the right terminology are and will carry on as if nothing happened… But new members will… and… have gone through a change with their association of the group known as Collaboration Central… I believe that Collaboration Central no longer offers storage space to collaborate their creativity with other Central Members…

Maybe, someone from the Board can cooberate all that… or update my understanding…

I haven’t checked my link to the page and privileges that I enjoy recently… But I should. My link to the Board is found just below in my signature…

Bill…