atlanta trackers, fess up!

hi guys, i’ve been away for a while, but am catching up… i’m wondering if there are any other active ntrackers in the atlanta area?.. if so, let me know!..

ike

Nope, they won’t fess up, maybe the avatar is a problem?

Well if they can’t hang wit Napoleon, then it’s probably just as well! :p

Tony

(PS: Those with the ??? look on their faces might do a search on “Napoleon Dynamite” :;): )

The one I know is very busy…but he might fess up eventually…the (non) slacker.

<!–QuoteBegin>

Nope, they won’t fess up, maybe the avatar is a problem?

Tom, someone had to say it! ROFL.

Ali

Sorry Ike, I think your avatar looks great.

But you look about 12, and that makes me very, very envious. :)

Ali

how sad that the wonder that is “napoleon dynamite” has escaped so many :(… along with “bottle rocket”, it is one of the funniest movies i’ve ever seen… http://imdb.com/title/tt0374900/

this is the real me now at 29!

cheers,
isaac

Isaac, I could write a book on the wonders that have passed me by. :D

But the thing to remember; for an engineer, all that matters is the size of your soldering iron, but for a musician, it’s all about “image”, :) (and to a certain extent, the size…etc., etc., etc.) :laugh:

Ali

Hey, Isaac and TG,

I hope you both faired well thorugh the storm.
I see, TG just posted so he look like he’s still on line at least…then again he is inland a bit.
How about you Isaac? ???

jerm

Isaac is in the Atlanta area. Like us, they probably just got a little wind and a lot of wet!

TG

yeah, not much really… then some fools started a panic with a “no more fuel!” rumor… radio is reporting some in-town prices jumped to six bucks…

nonetheless, as i explained to my girlfriend, i would be more than happy to pay out of my ass for fuel than to have to go through what the real victims are experiencing… what an absolute nightmare…

i encourage you all to make a donation of some sort… i tried to give up my vacation days to go help, but was told that without having been trained that i’d probably just get in the way… oh well, cash and prayers it is!..

i’m feeling completely hopeless about this… wanting to physically help, but not being able to do so… now, i’m trying to just keep my mind occupied with music and what not…

isaac

<!–QuoteBegin>

how sad that the wonder that is “napoleon dynamite” has escaped so many

Napoleon Dynamite wasn’t that good… Seems to be a cult thing in the US. I guess you either love it or loathe it.

<!–QuoteBegin>

Napoleon Dynamite wasn’t that good… Seems to be a cult thing in the US. I guess you either love it or loathe it.

i’ll assume that you’re not voting for pedro… :D

to each his own…

isaac

Isaac - you live near Jamie Reddish. Why would you want to work with anybody else???!?!?!??!?!!??!?