audio patching

does a tool exist…

Is there a tool that would work like midi yoke, but for audio? What I am wanting to do is to use vocoder vsts that require a stereo signal, where the carriar signal is one side, and the modulator signal is the other. I am wanting to do this LIVE. That is the key. I can do it in recording, but I want to be able to route it and play it live. Help?

Fish

If I were you, I’d have another go at this one.
You can route your audio any way you want with it.
Hosts vsts too.

and costs 75 bucks. a bit pricey for me at the moment. getting married in 2 months. Don’t exactly got 75 bucks to spare. :D On that subject, anyone live in the dallas/fort worth, texas area and hiring? :D

fish

You can try this one:
VAC Audio Repeater If i correctly remember, it´s a demo, but fully functional.

Has the latency problem (mme/directsound only) with vac been fixed?
That would be great.

There is a free demo for Plogue Bidule too, i think.

<!–QuoteBegin>

VAC Audio Repeater If i correctly remember, it´s a demo, but fully functional.

Marce the link-meister strikes again. Thanks Marce.

actually, now that I think of it, I was wrong. This isn’t what I need at all. Thanks marce. That is definitely what I was looking for (though it’s MME, so it doesn’t play nice with asio), but I don’t need that anyways. They prolly don’t have an app for what I want anyways (perhaps bidule might work, but I don’t have the $$, and was something to use long term, so the demo’s out). Anways, I guess I shouldn’t look for N to work like reason and my life would be happier…