August 29, 2005

Nice job, Brownie!

He actually said

Quote:

you’re doing a heck of a job. The FEMA Director is working 24 – (applause) – they’re working 24 hours a day.

That was one of best moments of that year for me - hearing Bush say those words :slight_smile:

I think it was one word, hwoever: “heckuva” -
and the guy had the cheek to go down there again and spin all of the admin’s non-effort as some great effort… :disagree:

The whole mess would have been handled much more effectively if the goof-balls had turned the recovery effort over to the military instead of FEMA. The US Military can move awesome amounts of men and material in very short periods of time and is MUCH more organized than a bunch of paper shufflin’, non-real job havin’, political appointees. Most military people I know have something most of those paper shufflin’, non-real job havin’, political appointees don’t show… PRIDE in their &#$% work!

D - bipartisan gummint hack basher extraordinaire…

PS Yeah I know… a lot of them were and still are over in Iraq chasing WMD’s.

Quote: (Diogenes @ Aug. 30 2007, 4:45 PM)

PS Yeah I know... a lot of them were and still are over in Iraq chasing WMD's.

Well, I wasn't going to point that out, so thank you!

:D
Quote: (Diogenes @ Aug. 30 2007, 4:45 PM)

The whole mess would have been handled much more effectively if the goof-balls had turned the recovery effort over to the military instead of FEMA. The US Military can move awesome amounts of men and material in very short periods of time and is MUCH more organized than a bunch of paper shufflin', non-real job havin', political appointees. Most military people I know have something most of those paper shufflin', non-real job havin', political appointees don't show... PRIDE in their &#$% work!

D - bipartisan gummint hack basher extraordinaire...

PS Yeah I know... a lot of them were and still are over in Iraq chasing WMD's.

True D, FEMA's a joke. Just another job creating for the purpose of not being able to do anything worth a crap government BULLMALARKEY (don't step in it) blow smoke up our arses and make it sound good piece of crap!

Non-real Job having… :laugh:

keep shinin’

jerm :cool: