Aux Effect, Can't Hear it

Aux Effects

When I put an effect on AUX 1 and then turn that effect up on a single chnl (like vocals, it’s registering the input on Aux 1 but I am not hearing the effect- ued to but not now, what setting should I look at for this?

Hi mcalldp
Just under the f/x box on the master fader is another tiny aux return fader move it up and you should get results.The large aux fader is like a aux send and the small one is the return to the master. I think.

der, got it- thanks so much!

How come I can’t ‘solo’ the aux send?
I’m sending vocals to aux 1, the fader on aux1 to mains is at 0, yet when I click on ‘solo’… nothing happens.

Quote (michaelST @ Sep. 13 2006,09:08)
How come I can't 'solo' the aux send?
I'm sending vocals to aux 1, the fader on aux1 to mains is at 0, yet when I click on 'solo'... nothing happens.

I can't solo the aux channel either.
Quote (varakeef @ Sep. 13 2006,13:55)
Quote (michaelST @ Sep. 13 2006,09:08)
How come I can't 'solo' the aux send?
I'm sending vocals to aux 1, the fader on aux1 to mains is at 0, yet when I click on 'solo'... nothing happens.

I can't solo the aux channel either.

Has anyone figured out why the aux channels can't be soloed, or why the solo button in aux channel doesn't do what it should?

I'd really like to check now and then what's going on there.

I think that if you solo an auxilliary track that would be the same as muting the track/s which are feeding that aux track. Ergo, no sound to the effect, no sound from the aux track… But you might try freezing the aux track; then soloing it might work.

Good luck!
Tony W

Quote (wynot @ Nov. 25 2006,12:22)
I think that if you solo an auxilliary track that would be the same as muting the track/s which are feeding that aux track. Ergo, no sound to the effect, no sound from the aux track...

Well, that's twisted albeit logical. N is wired wrong in that aspect, I guess. Mixing boards don't work that way, me cannot understand. :;):