Average Guy

HArd Country/Southern Rock?

HEy Tom,

here is another example of drums done by John.

It’s no unconedJensen,
but then again it’s not trying to overcompensate the lack of vocal ability or remember able melody with fancy guitar work and gimmicky halloween costumes…just a simple effective heart felt song, not a vegas freak show. :whistle:

That is a another fellow collaber Todd doing the vocal.

AVERAGE GUY

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Done to a click? That’s really good. All of it. Great tune.

Everything I have done in the last 7 years is done to a click…oh you meant the drummer?

Ya, they often asks for a click since our machines do not share the same quarts, may the quarts be with you.
:)

He gives you 8 seps (L overhead, R overhead, Center Overhead, L Tom, R Tom, Snare, hihat, kick.) and usually a mix of all 8 too.
(which is great if you don’t feel like dealing with all of that just to put a mix together)

I am working on a bass line for this…

Used a Mesa and a fender 70’s reissue for the slide,
bit noisy but effective tone wise, :agree:

look out Nashville here I come! lol

keep shinin

I gived ‘er a lissen there ace…

Mebbe you SHOULD try the Halloweeny costume route… :)

UJ

PS I called Nashville for ya’… theys full up. Sorry…

Did you hear something guys?..

A sour grape falling onto the floor? :;):

A passing gnat perhaps? ???

Nope, me neither…must have been the wind…dust in the wind, that’s all it are.

keep shinin

That’s the spirit sonny! Keeps a tryin’… you’ll get there someday… unlikely… but keep trying!

Sour grapes? You makin’ party licker over there boy? Hows a bout sending ol’ Unblown a bottle when yer dun?

UJ

The Tracks are well recorded and mixed…
the tracks are nicely positioned along with good dynamics and all… The vocal could be a little more, “in-your-face” Less Room…

No Track Crowding, going on…
:)
:agree:

Bill…

YEah I don’t know what Todd used to record this vocal…but as with most of the guys and gals who sing for me online the levels are very low…(raised it 8db just to get it to this level)

Not a huge deal since there isn’t much noise on most of the signals which tell me that at the least using quiet mics and pre’s but would like to see some of them get them hotter before they the hit the converters, prolly using those consumer grade plug in USB voice over mics or something…with no actual physical mixer to turn up the gain on.

keep shinin

THere it is again… ???

Man they really need to get some insulation in this place…the drafts are terrible.

She’s a mighty mean wind a blowin’ from the north don’t cha know!
:whistle:

keep shinin

I wonder where “there” is for our learned friend Unblown.

Who? :laugh:

Who’s on first.

Heheheheh…
Funny…
lol…

Laural
Hardy ????
What were their stage names ????

Bill…

Laurel and Hardy were, in private life, Lou Abbott and Bud Costello, of course! :laugh:

“What’s on second… I don’t know is on third…” Funnee shat that wuz…

Lissen up Jeremysdemo… if’n you can’t take the criticism, why ask for it? I know what sounds good and what don’t. I knows a chart toppin’ heeyut when I hears it… Keep trying.

UJ

Quote: (Unblown_Jonson @ Oct. 25 2010, 12:52 PM)

"What's on second... I don't know is on third..." Funnee shat that wuz...

Lissen up Jeremysdemo... if'n you can't take the criticism, why ask for it? I know what sounds good and what don't. I knows a chart toppin' heeyut when I hears it... Keep trying.

UJ

You seem like a real dick. Trust me when I say I can spot one three miles away. And no, it ain't a gay thing, Festus.

Apparently he is like a bad rash…if you ignore it it won’t go away…

But there is a new prescription strength sav for that now.

Open up a fresh can of [ignore]© slather, rinse, repeat. :agree:

keep shinin

Quote: (Unknown1 @ Oct. 25 2010, 1:18 PM)

Quote: (Unblown_Jonson @ Oct. 25 2010, 12:52 PM)

"What's on second... I don't know is on third..." Funnee shat that wuz...

Lissen up Jeremysdemo... if'n you can't take the criticism, why ask for it? I know what sounds good and what don't. I knows a chart toppin' heeyut when I hears it... Keep trying.

UJ

You seem like a real dick.
Trust me when I say I can spot one three miles away cept for my own. Can't spot it three inches away.
And no, it ain't a gay thing, Festus.

Dayyum... another touchy feller...

So you fellers post music... for what? When someone comes along and don't like it specially... you cry "Foul!"?!?!?!

What is this place? Some kinda d@#n mutual admiration society? Ain't got no use fer that shat...

But if it'll make y'all happy...

Apply the following critique to EVERY D@#N THING.

"It's marvelous! It's GREAT! I heard choirs of angels singin'!! The arrangements!! The recording!! Beams of light from hebben!!! The intonation of the singer(s)!! The artist skills!! GREAT! FABULOUS!!"

UJ

PS Then remember that Unblown Jonson is a LYING SUMMBITCH. Party licker?

Third can, crack. :agree: a beautiful sound, ah. :laugh:

keep shinin