Beatles: And Your Bird Can Sing

I’m learning…I guess.

Comments?

And Your Bird Can Sing

Sounds really cool to me. The vocals are excellent. Is that a 12-string guitar?? It sounds good, but it’s a little dry; could use a little reverb IMO. Nice arrangement on the song.

That sounds excellent. The guitar playing is good, but I agree that it is a little dry. I’d LOVE to hear it with some reverb. The vocals are great too.

Usually I over do the effects, I can add verb though.
No, not a 12 string --Its an Ovation 1861 Baladeer, with a capo at the 2nd fret for rhythm, the lead is not capoed.
Thanks for the comments!

I enjoyed it too.

Is the lead played as single note harmonizing melodies on 2 tracks. My assumption is that is the case, and the precision in your playing is terrific.

DC

Is the lead played as single note harmonizing melodies on 2 tracks. My assumption is that is the case, and the precision in your playing is terrific.

I played the harmony lead on one guitar (Ovation) --playing two notes at a time......I had to practise about 3 weeks to get it! heh heh

I learned it by ear too.
N-Track is a great deal!
Thanks
I played the harmony lead on one guitar (Ovation) --playing two notes at a time

Now I'm even more impressed! Can you tab it and send me the tab?

DC

Sounded good to me.
I always tell people who want to cover the Beatles to pick a song of Revolver. As a matter of fact I told one guy to do this song over at CC, after he did countless Beatles popular covers. Haven’t seen him since, (Abbeyroad).
Good work,

jerm