:)

Yep.

Here’s a short article I wrote several years ago with a similiar theme -
From Liverpool To Winnipeg

nice…

:cool:

Isn’t that “From Liverpool to Toyoko…”
- J. Lennon

I just read that John’s estate makes the 3rd largest amount of $$$ for a dead rocker ($26 million a year). Do you think he could give a little to Julian now?

Thanks for the link, Tom.

SteveAudio

<!–QuoteBegin>

$26 million a year

Ugh… 99.9998% of the people in the world won’t make that much in their entrie lifetimes…

D – still working on the FIRST million. :p
Quote (Diogenes @ Dec. 22 2005,11:28)
Ugh... 99.9998% of the people in the world won't make that much in their entrie lifetimes...

66.67% of the world has never made a phone call.

How much 'excess' is too much excess?

At the end of the year 2000 there were more people living in abject poverty on the Earth than the entire population of the Earth at the end of the year 1900. (Roughly 2 billion).

One hundred years of 'progress'.

Quote (Guest @ Dec. 21 2005,23:06)
Thanks for the link, Tom.

SteveAudio

My pleasure! :)

<!–QuoteBegin>
At the end of the year 2000 there were more people living in abject poverty on the Earth than the entire population of the Earth at the end of the year 1900. (Roughly 2 billion).

An incredible statistic, that, Bill. We’re #### lucky to be who we are, when we are, where we are.

Yep !

<!–QuoteBegin>

One hundred years of ‘progress’.

Yep. As a species, we SUCK! :p

D
Quote (TomS @ Dec. 23 2005,19:46)

An incredible statistic, that, Bill. We're #### lucky to be who we are, when we are, where we are.
You got that right.