Been listening to contest tunes...

“Cover Songs” category…

Wow… what a talented group what hangs around here! I’m stuck though… TWO songs are currently tied for first on my scorecard…

Send wire transfers to… Diogenes - First National Bank of Greece - Routing number BR549. :laugh:

Just think how GREAT they woulda been done in… nevermind… :laugh:

“It ain’t the TOOLS… it’s the TALENT!” :agree:

D

Quote: (Diogenes @ Jul. 27 2008, 11:27 PM)

"It ain't the TOOLS... it's the TALENT!"
:agree:

D

Yep, I agree D, there are some really talented folks hanging around this forum!

Yeah, I like Yaz McCartney and Wings (or, Wing, since there is only one other apparently in the group, yclept Ashley - who sings very nicely, I should add).

Gator’s covers are awesome too.

Well Yaz McCartney i ain’t, but I am very proud of my Daughter’s singing, thanks Tom! :)

Quote: (Diogenes @ Jul. 27 2008, 10:27 PM)

Wow... what a talented group what hangs around here! I'm stuck though... TWO songs are currently tied for first on my scorecard...

Send wire transfers to... Diogenes - First National Bank of Greece - Routing number BR549. :laugh:

Just think how GREAT they woulda been done in... nevermind... :laugh:

"It ain't the TOOLS... it's the TALENT!"
:agree:

D

I'm curious...which ones? I need to get back over there and start listening again!

In fact I think I have another cover I would like to enter. I only have the on entered right now.

Nope. Ain’t telling… ain’t gonna do it. (Not without major cash bribery anyway…) :laugh:

Oh yeah, I SEND GREETINGS MY n-TRACK BRETHREN!! From the land of a THOUSAND LAKES! (an they’ve GOT 'em too… no crap…) :)

D

Glad you’re stayin in touch D

Love the new avatar Poppa! LOL…

D- Up heeere in MinnEEE-SOOOTTA eh…