Beta 2434 is Up

Looks good!

There were some problems loading beta build 2433 - that has been taken down and 2434 is ready for anyone who wants to try it out.
:D
The download may show 2433, but is is actually 2434.

Bax

Well it crashes when I enter my codes still - I don’t have time for this right now.

D

no go here either on registration - Win2K and XP - run it in demo and have found that -

view all screen cuts off tail of tracks so that the mute and solo arrows are mising -

toolbar does not show File Edit etc till you reset toolbars -

drop down boxs for number of tracks and semitone selection in Matrix Editor do not drop down in Win2K -

STRANGE ONE THIS - USING ASIO if your buffer setting does not match the track on the screen - ie you have a load of tracks and small buffers - in XP N plays a few seconds of audio and then loops back and plays it again and so on - no loop set - after a few loops it stops and sometimes says drivers have requested to stop streaming - this is a WDM driver warning and should (in my oppinion) show up using ASIO drivers - IN Win 2k it will play for a few seconds then stop playing totally - there is a large CPU use spike but nothing happens -

not a good build me thinks -

havnt tried MIDI yet, may be back with more moans -

M.R.

Thats great news that Its up and running…Do I need to download this…whats the advantege

Daner, Unless you are interested in Beta testing I’d suggest you stick with 2331 (the current version).
This beta (build 2434) seem to have more problems than usual, expecially for the people using midi - that is where many of the new features are.
The beta 2434 fixed my program registration problem, but apparently not for some other folks.
Nuild 2431 seems to be working for most all.
Bax

Daner - DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT!

Tim: thanx for downloading and trying again I personally think Flavio needs a guy like you breaking his stuff.

As to the screen display.
I’m using XP with dual monitors set to different resolutions.
1280 X 960 shows the entire tool bar.
1024 X 768 cuts aff some icins, but from the right side - the File and Edit menus show in either resolution.
Magic, not sure why you are losing file and edit - are you running a custom skin?.
There is a new solution to the toolbar display:
a right click on an open space on the tool bar will give you new options for displaying your toolbar icons.
You can add a bar and customize the others.
Bax

I’m gonna wait till the dust settles on this one.
Yesterday was enough stop and go for a while.
Danner the only way you should download this is if YOU HAVE A SECOND MACHINE YOU COULD LOAD IT on, and messing with new songs only.
Never opening a previous or current project in a beta, untill the beta is proven a little.
Otherwise just read about it like I’m going to do.
It will level out soon enough.
Some of these guys are real good in dog fights!

I un-installed n to wait for a “fix” and in the process lost use of EZdrummer in my other software - I am NOT a happy camper right now!

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Jan. 19 2009, 11:57 AM)

I un-installed n to wait for a "fix" and in the process lost use of EZdrummer in my other software - I am NOT a happy camper right now!

Right! Sounds like what I went through yesterday!
Sorry about that punky!
At least your not job hunting :laugh:
Hey I forgot to mention. I exported one of my drum songs to ntrack as a midi file and was able to make it play. Didn't sound anywhere as cool as yours.
Quote:

I am NOT a happy camper right now!

May I suggest you use the letters HC for 'happy camper' to save you alot of keystrokes
in the future.
Quote: (sevenOfeleven @ Jan. 19 2009, 12:04 PM)

Quote:

I am NOT a happy camper right now!

May I suggest you use the letters HC for 'happy camper' to save you alot of keystrokes
in the future.

:laugh:

Ok…I’m happy with my version of N just the way It is…but thanks for the heads up on It…I’m gone to plow some snow…enjoy the Sun you southern Cowboys :p

Thanks seven - you don’t wanna hear my suggestions right now - trust me. …

2434 seems to work just fine for me and wav! However I noticed when you click on the undo action, you see a pile of jumbled code.

ALSO The loop button doesn’t highlight when looping

Levybaby