beta 2464

Much better clip dragging and editing - thanks Flavio!

Using 2464 I cut a track and wasn’t able to separate the parts as if they where locked. Is there a way to unlock parts?

right click in part UNGROUP

M.R.

Oh ungroup, thx rab! I suppose I could have unknowingly set groups for that track, I’ll have to practice with that today. Much appreciated.

parts are automatically grouped when using drag repeat - got me guessing when they all moved at once when i moved one part - i like holding shift and selecting parts and they all moveas one - better than trying to lasoo them with a select box -

M.R.

Quote: (Magic Rabbit @ Mar. 29 2009, 10:11 AM)

parts are automatically grouped when using drag repeat - got me guessing when they all moved at once when i moved one part - i like holding shift and selecting parts and they all moveas one - better than trying to lasoo them with a select box -

M.R.

In my case I just had one part (track) and cut it and wanted to move the end out of the way. But they where stuck together like a couple of dogs. I know that's more info than you wanted and you deal in rabbits so what do i know? haha Thx Rab!

Wow I’m finished and it’s early in the afternoon.
With the new tools working so well I’m done.
Another song done.
I’m not uploading it just yet, I’m just amazed with the fact that all of a sudden I’m seeing my self getting out of the jungle.
There is time left in the day to do a lot of things, this is nice.