Big day for one of us tomorrow!

:laugh: :laugh:

Just seen this guys!!! THANK YOU!!!
(I still say you are all mad.... :) )

Went to the 'Owls' match today...they lost...but my song got played over the loudspeakers, which was PRETTY COOL!!!.

I'm told 24,000 were there, but can't confirm it.
Had a GREAT day, meal, beer etc. etc.

Fingers crossed for the sales..... ???

Thanks again you guys.

Craig

can we buy on line yet?

I’m gonna try to get something up and running soon Poppa…I’m slightly restricted by the publisher/producer and an ‘Owls Superstore’ exclusivity agreement though and iTunes will take 4-6 weeks for registration apparently!!!

I’ve a snippet at www.spreadercraig.com though on the onscreen player…

:;):

Cool - I’ll wait for iTunes.

I hope you sold all of the copies you had pressed, your retirement from the work-a-day world is emminent, and we can soon say, “Hey I know that guy!”, when we see you on TV at the M-TV awards show, after your world tour. Hope this is the start and your slice of the pie ends up being huge.

Duff

Just seen this and thanks Duff!!

Unfortunately, after being played to 24,000 football fans last week (Wednesday lost) we only achieved 2.3% of sales needed to BREAK EVEN!!! :disagree:

Today we won though…so fingers crossed the other 97.7% got sold and we’re now in profit!!

Some GREAT comments from Wednesday fans…such as…

“Those songs are bloody cringeworthy. They sounded awful played over the tannoy at Hillsborough.”

“Grrrrooooaaaaan”

"Lets hope that its flipped straight in to the bin where it belongs."

And BETTER ones like:

"Ah i can’t believe negativity from some of these moaners, bet half of em haven’t even heard it. I bough mine midweek and it’s actually a quality song one of catchiest football songs i’ve ever heard, go and get one before match tomorrow and see for yourseves, even if you don’t like it it’s supportin the club and childrens hospital so stop been so bleeeedin negative."

erm…I think THAT’S IT!!! (At least I’m stirring up debate…ANY publicity is GOOD publicity…RIGHT? )

I’m loving this… :)
:)

Fans are fickle… I mean really, it’s soccer and the call it football. :laugh:
Still not on iTunes though. Gonna grab them both as soon as they are.

Thanks Poppa. Really.

I must say I get a little overwhelmed at the support on here. Thanks all. You guys are the best
:agree:

“When I find myself in times of trouble, Ntrack forum sings to me, speaking words of wisdom, Let it be”…

speaking words of wisdom eat chinese

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Apr. 18 2009, 7:10 PM)

speaking words of wisdom eat chinese

Yeah... go ahead... there's puh-lenty of 'em! :laugh:

GO CRAIG-ER GO! :agree:

D

So proud of you. well done. Great song and great publicity.

so…where next?..festivals?..TV?!

Ange x

Where next? Back to our bedroom to write… :laugh:

Just as an update, I managed to get HMV (one of the UK’s largest music retailers) to stock this in Sheffield, which is MAJOR news for me!!!

Get this…

The manager said there is a NON negotiable deal whereby they’ll sell the CD for
£4.99 and they’ll pay us
£2.13.

I mentioned that we gave 10% of CD sales to the Sheffield Childrens Hospital…could they help?.. and he wrote that down.

Half an hour later I got a call saying he’d been in touch with head office, and instead of doing the 10% thing THEY WOULD NOW PAY US
£4.34 PER SALE so we could donate to the Childrens Hospital!!!

They effectively DOUBLED our money on a NON negotiable deal so we could donate more!!!

This is a major high street retailer. I can’t believe they’ve done this.

Just awesome.

Most excellent Craig! :agree:

D

Quote: (spreadercraig @ Apr. 28 2009, 5:03 PM)

Where next? Back to our bedroom to write... :laugh:

Just as an update, I managed to get HMV (one of the UK's largest music retailers) to stock this in Sheffield, which is MAJOR news for me!!!

Get this....

The manager said there is a NON negotiable deal whereby they'll sell the CD for
£4.99 and they'll pay us
£2.13.

I mentioned that we gave 10% of CD sales to the Sheffield Childrens Hospital...could they help?.. and he wrote that down.

Half an hour later I got a call saying he'd been in touch with head office, and instead of doing the 10% thing THEY WOULD NOW PAY US
£4.34 PER SALE so we could donate to the Childrens Hospital!!!!!!!!!!!

They effectively DOUBLED our money on a NON negotiable deal so we could donate more!!!!

This is a major high street retailer. I can't believe they've done this.

Just awesome.

MAJOR WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Ange x

Onward and Upward…
Great…

Bill…
:p
:laugh:

That’s a nice touch in these cynical days. Good one mate! :agree: :agree:

WOw I can’t believe I didnt see this thread- Greaat news Craig! Best of Luck! Someday your ship will come in!

Make sure that HMV gets lots of positive noise for what they did - people need to be rewarded for virtue like that. Goes for you too. So here’s the noise:

WAAAAY TOOO GOOOO CRAAAAIIIGGGG!

???

:laugh:

Thanks everyone!!

Yeah I'm overjoyed at how HMV responded to this.
Just got everything crossed for some sales now!
It's gonna be played at the match again on Sunday while the players do a lap of honour (it's the last game of the season)...