Birth announcement

5th grand child

5th grand kid born yesterday March 15th, (Corporate tax day jeesh)

Layla Marie, my daughters 3rd baby, 8lbs 5oz. Grandpa Yaz says ‘The Band Is now Complete’

Congrats, Yaz! :D

Yep. Congrats.

Better start instrument training soon unless you want to wait a while for the band… :slight_smile:

Cool name too!

Quote (YazMiester @ Mar. 16 2007,05:52)
5th grand kid born yesterday March 15th, (Corporate tax day jeesh)

Layla Marie, my daughters 3rd baby, 8lbs 5oz. Grandpa Yaz says 'The Band Is now Complete'

Oh I dunno Yaz... it would be cool to have your own orchestra! 5 won't cut it. Tell your kids to get BUSY! :p

D

Thanks all, I love the name, gotta start playing that song again too. Already started instrument training with 4 of the kids. Layla came home today, Grandpa Yaz has stomach bug so staying away from her for 24 hours.

D, orchestra? Are you kidding, I would have to feed 'em. That would put me in poor house, having to sell off my Les Pauls and resort to playing cheapo guitars, like, you know, FENDERS! NO WAY! :D

Sorry bout that cheap cut on Fenders, I couldn’t resist! :p

Congrats Yaz! :)

Layla…The Ides of March…there’s gotta be a joke in there somewhere! :D

<!–QuoteBegin>

Already started instrument training with 4 of the kids.

Excellent. You must be very proud. well done.

<!–QuoteBegin>
Grandpa Yaz has stomach bug so staying away from her for 24 hours.

Bummer (literally perhaps). Hope all is well soon and you can get to play with Layla.

hey yaz that is too cool man,i love the lil peoples,got one myself and shes the apple of my eye,she jams with Opa all the time,thats first thing she wants to do when she comes over.congrats man,spoil her and send her back to ma n pa,lol

Congrats Yaz,

Gonna be an expensive future. Shame about the Les Pauls, still… if you sell a couple of them you could buy a really nice Strat!!! :p

Good luck and Good health mate!
Cheers,
Ian.

Thanks fellers, spoiling the little ones is my main objective in life nowadays. Oldest grandson (5 1/2) is not only playing a little guitar, he has started soccer. Went to my first soccer game, what a hoot.

A really nice Strat? Do they make such an animal? :p

Quote (YazMiester @ Mar. 19 2007,02:45)

That there’s fightin’ talk… ???

Quote (XonXoff @ Mar. 19 2007,15:25)
Quote (YazMiester @ Mar. 19 2007,02:45)

That there’s fightin’ talk… ???

:) Good point. I mean who would use such an animal?

Well…apart from Jimi Hendrix, Ritchie Blackmore, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Hank Marvin, Albert Collins, Eddie Van Halen, Yngwie Malmsteen, Robert Cray, Beefy Steve etc… :p

Well…apart from the above mentioned by Mr. Bruffie, the Yaz Man has used a strat (for 7 to 8 years). That’s right I fess up to actually using a strat!
I know it’s hard to believe, jeesh I feel like I’m at an ‘AA meeting’.

Quote (YazMiester @ Mar. 21 2007,02:14)
jeesh I feel like I'm at an 'AA meeting'.

My name's Xon and I'm a strat user.
Quote (YazMiester @ Mar. 21 2007,12:14)
Well..apart from the above mentioned by Mr. Bruffie, the Yaz Man has used a strat (for 7 to 8 years). That's right I fess up to actually using a strat!
I know it's hard to believe, jeesh I feel like I'm at an 'AA meeting'.

Let it all out Brother Yaz :D