Boils on Arses, in the US

Where does your state rank?

So, are you a red state? (which I assume means communist), or a blue state? (depressed?).

Me, I don’t have a state. (Well, actually I have several, but as most of them involve inebriation, it’s probably best not to go into that :( ).

But, I have had a boil on my arse! So, at last, a poll I can enter! LOL.

But, (worrying now), in relation to the other polls, what if you live in one state, but go into another one to get a teenager pregnant?

Or, what if you live in Cali, but fly to Vegas to divorce a teenage pregnant murderer?

Why do I have to think about these complex problems? I only came here to find out if it was written n-track or N-track!

Is there a bar? Where’s the restroom?

Help!

:(

Ali

Nope, never had one.

PS: Do hemorroids count?

Oh admit it, Ali. You love observing our silly and petty American squabbles. :D The same way I love watching British parliament members yell at Tony Blair, hee hee.

Nope, never had one.

PS: Do hemorroids count?

Well, they can probably count up to two........

"One arse cheek, two arse cheeks....."

After that, they probably get into existentialism.

However, the existentialist musings of a hemorrhoid is something I really don't want to think about! :(

Ali

Well, I haven’t had those either. I just thought I’d ask. :)

Which states have more boils on arses? Blue or Red? Come on, somebody link some statistics in here!

TG

PS I’m from a Communist state myself.

Boils on Butts Stats

There you go.

I would say that Blue states have more steam baths because the rednecks in the red states don’t take baths. Therefore more boils on butts occur in the blue states.

It’s quite logical really. :)

ROFL! :D :D :D

I KNEW somebody would come through! Oh, we rednecks in the red states DO take baths! Every Saturday morning whether we need it or not! Just fill fill the old soap makin’ tub up and get in… everybody uses the same bath water though…

TG

Ali - you are too funny!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, some one beat m to it. I was going to post the CVS/Walgreen’s per capita in each state, but this is better. BTW, somehow the blue states turned out to be the supposed commies.

Here is a link to ease your BOILING pain

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_marijuana

Enjoy!
:D

Ali, if you need to, you can always consult Sartre’s rather odd ruminations on holes at the end of B ‘n’ N, for an existentialist take.

Also - it’s n-Track. No one ever gets the capitalization correct.

Quote (Bubbagump @ Dec. 08 2004,12:38)
Well, some one beat m to it. I was going to post the CVS/Walgreen's per capita in each state, but this is better. BTW, somehow the blue states turned out to be the supposed commies.

NO! NO! NO! It's US! The RED states I promise!! :p :p :p

TG

i think if you play “caroline no” backwards at 78 rpm you can faintly hear brian tell carl"theres a boil as big as my ego on my ass"…i think,dont quote me,

I thought it was n-Trek

Multi-track, the final frontier, to seek out new sounds, to boldly record what no man has recorded before…