Bored stats

I’ve just been looking at the advanced statistics of this board.

TomS has the biggest number of posts, almost twice as many as anyone else. (No comment). :p :D

Mr Soul is only number 3. ??? Well, just wait till election year.

We have 168 male members, 7 female members, but 2253 members don’t know what sex they are.

(It’s not hard to figure out guys; if you have both hands free when you take a leak, you’re female, OK? :) )

In the top ten list of topics, none of them have anything to do with music! ???

Ain’t stats fascinating. LOL

HhMm… ??? ? interesting… :O ???

Sorry, I will stop posting. Right after this post. I’m not sure that I want to be the highest poster. :(

In the past I was no where near the highest poster. I’m tame compared to Mac, e.g., so I figure it’s just that the rest of you are not pulling your weight.

Plus I have too much time on my hands at work.

I was talking to a long-time friend of mine at Tim’s this morning… He has been retired now for three weeks… He had this big Accounting/Audit job with the Government… all his days… Anyway, they are finding his position hard to replace… so… they’ve hired him back on as a consultant… This week was his first week on-the-job… He don’t have to worry where his next loonie is coming from…

Bill…

And I can pee no hands anyway! :D SO there!

Did you say stats or strats?

ok, now I log in but it doesn’t reconize my member name, it puts me up as a guest?

I have the same problem, guest - try using this link:

http://www.ntrack.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?

Thanks for the info Tom! I’m now log-ged on! :D

(TomS @ May 16 2007,16:04)
And I can pee no hands anyway! :D SO there!

Eyup!

Uh, so who cleans the bathroom in your house? :D

Steve

Oddly enough, I do. :)

That’s really only fitting. After all it’s usually the guys that mess up parts outside the bowl. I’m surprised there hasn’t been a major female uprising about it.

The uprising happens… TomS runs a tight ship…

Just so long as you lift the toilet seat pre-urinating and then lower it back into seating position post-urinating in this household, you will live to urinate another day! So says Mrs. Yaz!

And now we know the foundation of civilization!

<!–QuoteBegin>

Mr Soul is only number 3.

Now I’m curious - who is #2?

<!–QuoteBegin>
In the top ten list of topics, none of them have anything to do with music!

And that’s exactly why this is called “Anything Else”. The other forums have the music posts.

Hey:
It’s a big pole planted into the ground that the toilet bowl revolves on, and Audio and Music related discussions are only secondary to Anything Else Topics on this Board… Where else does Music related creativity come from?

Bill…

<!–QuoteBegin>

Now I’m curious - who is #2?

Phoo as it happens, but you can read the stats yourself if you want.

<!–QuoteBegin>

And that’s exactly why this is called “Anything Else”. The other forums have the music posts.

Correct! This part of the forum is indeed called “anything else” and that is probably because it is devoted to anything else.

But, if you’d actually read the original post you’d notice the fact that I used the word “board”.

I did that because I was referring to the “board” not just the “anything else” part of it. :)

Leaving all that aside… :D

Now I’m confused.

Is the reason TomS is the biggest poster because he pees with no hands, or, because he cleans up afterwards, or because he’s solved the mystery of which way the seat should be left? ??? :D

Oh man, I came into this thread half-way though and boy am I confused.

Actually there’s a few in the top-posters list that don’t seem to be around here anymore