Box Mart

Our new world

Something to think about…

http://jibjab.com/Home.aspx

Click on the Box Mart movie.

KingFish

JibJab! :)

I probably should have titled it “How the Economy Works”.

I’m amazed at how much work JibJab puts into these Free little movies.

kf

Next time you are in Wally-Mart, (Big Box Mart) TRY to find something made in the USA. The USA is headed down the crapper gentlemen. Hold on for the ride! There will soon be no middle-class. Only the mega-rich and the mega-poor. Unfortunately, I will fall in the latter… I feel bad for what we are leaving our kids. :(

TG – Made in America! (only to become POOR in America…)

Funny thing is, Clinton did that.

See, I’m totally non-partisan. :)

…and that’s only ONE reason I did not like Slick Willie… we shoulda elected Ross Perot when we had the chance.

TG

I hold this against Clinton too, however, he at least tried to sell the 2 bit Congress on a Mirror Policy and Hillary tried to address human rights violations to which the “Moral” wingnuts screamed bloody murder.

The Un-American rightwing is the problem. They serve mammon. :(

<!–QuoteBegin>

They serve mammon.

Next time they serve it, gimme a yell will ya!

Mmmm… Mammon steak, egg and chips, certainly a meal fit for a king! :D
Quote (KingFish @ Oct. 17 2005,12:38)
I hold this against Clinton too, however, he at least tried to sell the 2 bit Congress on a Mirror Policy and Hillary tried to address human rights violations to which the "Moral" wingnuts screamed bloody murder.

The Un-American rightwing is the problem. They serve mammon. :(

Amen.

Speaking of wingnuts… http://www.scientomogy.info/index.html

Hmmm… the wingnuts seem to have rusted and fallen off. I get “Server not found” messages. This is the Tom Cruise/Scientology spoof right?

TG

EDIT** MSN Article maybe these guys took their threat seriously?

It’s still working for me, but yes, that’s the site the MSN article is about. They are in New Zealand…serious…take it down? HA!! :)

Just a wee question stemming from this…

I assume that there’s benefits from being a “church” in the USA. What are they? Tax, legal, what?

And what defines a church? Do you just declare yourself one? Do you have to worship someone or something?

Could I come over there and start a church of Bast (the Egyptian cat goddess) and reap whatever benefits there are? Could I then paste posters up all over the place proclaiming that “Pussy is your Savior”? LOL

But, I am serious about these questions, (although, I must admit I wandered a wee bit in the final paragraph there. :D )

Yes, you could. You’d need to file the usual papers, and maybe perfomr a marriage or two, then you’d be viewed as legit. There are tax benefits, since most churches are non-profit. Plus you can take money from people and make them feel good while you are doing it. :)

The worship of Bast is recognized already, however, I do believe.