Bruffie's away headbanging

Live in Dubai tonite…

Well…I’m putting my life and ears at risk tonite. I’m leaving in 1 hour to go and watch Iron Maiden live in Dubai.

Somehow doubt if I’ll be doing any mixing tomorrow :whistle:

Cheers,
Ian

Earplugs! Carry earplugs! Seriously. I carry a set with me and shove 'em in when the house lights go down. Once the music starts cranking, you can ease them out a little to get good fidelity without the Mega SPL’s taking your head off.

I use to leave concerts with my ears ringing or my poor head just roaring… and it wasn’t because of the wind hitting my ears just right. :p No more. I use 'dem plugs…

D

Huh?

Wish I had worn some protection from all the Grand Funk concerts.

Have fun Bruffie! :agree:

Quote:

Have fun Bruffie! :agree:

:agree:

Grand Funk - Dorton Arena, Raleigh, NC - early 70’s. Bloodrock opened for them. Sounded like CRAP in that hole, but I loved it.

Quote: (phoo @ Feb. 13 2009, 2:53 PM)

Grand Funk - Dorton Arena, Raleigh, NC - early 70's.
Bloodrock opened for them. Sounded like CRAP in that hole, but I loved it.

Yep, they came to Winston (who knows how many times) I left with bleeding ears I think, but loved it!

Never got to see BloodRock tho, that would have been a hoot, used to do "Don't Eat The Children" in a high school/garage band I was in.

Eyup!

Well, Bruffies head is pretty close to the ground, so I hope he doesn’t end up with concussion. :laugh:

Steve

Quote: (Beefy Steve @ Feb. 13 2009, 4:29 PM)

Eyup!

Well, Bruffies head is pretty close to the ground, so I hope he doesn't end up with concussion.
:laugh:

Steve

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well if he does, next album credits will be

"Bruffie - Drums and Concussion!"
:laugh:

My willy’s even closer. I hope there’s no permanent damge there from the vibrations :laugh: