Bubbagump

27! Is that it?

I can’t recall, but is that before puberty or after? ???

Sheeeeit…It scares me to think that when you reach my age you’ll be twice as smart as you are now…

…and I’ll be twice as dumb. :(

Happy birthday Bubbagump. :)

Hey, hey, hey !

Chip, happy birthday !

Thanks for the enourmous contibution you make to this (and the AM) forum.

So here’s to you - for bringing balance to the force, for doing drum recording experementation and giving photo reports, for always being level headed, for giving other people and views room to exist/breathe, for putting up with Jeremy (sorry, Jerm - just had to !), for putting up with the rest of us, for giving music/drums/software/IT/microphone advice when ever someone is in need of it and lastly, for bringing your sense of humour into this place.

Take care, my friend.

Wihan

Echo Wihan.
Happy birthday, Chip :)

Hippo Birdie, bubba!
:)

Aw shucks… I had forgotten it was my birthday until yesterday afternoon as I was thinking about the tax dead line of April 15 here in the US and how much longer I could procrastinate and then it hit me. I appreciate it guys. Guess what the lady friend is procuring for my gift? A few cases of mineral wool insulation to sound treat the “studio” and make gobos. Gotta love her!

<!–QuoteBegin>

I can’t recall, but is that before puberty or after?

I’m not sure myself. I have yet to grow a hair on my chest but I am like the German black forest from the waste down. A very confusing time in my life. :p

Let’s just hope is is from the waist down, and not the waste down, or you might not have that nice lady friend for too much longer.

Sorry, couldn’t resist. :D

Hrm, perhaps a Freudian slip on my part… Maybe it is time to switch to boxers. :D

That Freud was a slippery turd eh?

Happy birthday Bubba!

D – got hair growin’ out my ears… :D

Happy Freudian Birthday Bubba, and remember Freud said “sometimes a cigar is just a cigar”

Well…Well…::
No you didn’t… at 27 your brain is better than that… :O ??? :laugh: If anyone happens to know what his pleasure is… Try to make sure he don’t get any of that… At least for today and the following week…

Then he’ll like his TOYS a whole lot better when he gets them…

If he’s older than 27 let him have whatever he wants… :laugh: :p

How old are you?

Bill…

[EDIT] I forgot… Happy Birthday… Bubba…

G*d - I’m almost twice as old as Bubba. Have it good one Bubba (and don’t waste your youth).

I am no old fart, but I understand that “youth being wasted on the young” thing more and more.

Eyup!

Happy Birthday !

May your days be merry and bright.

Uh, no, that’s a different song :D

Steve

Yeah, happy birthday Bubba,

despite the fact you live on the completely wrong side of the Ohio river, you seem like a good guy. Avagoodun :)

Quote (Bubbagump @ April 12 2006,11:50)
I am no old fart, but I understand that “youth being wasted on the young” thing more and more.

Eh, don’t waste your youth worrying about that nonsense. “You’re only young once,” remember? :D

Happy Birthday to ya, Bubba!

<!–QuoteBegin>

I am no old fart, but I understand that “youth being wasted on the young” thing more and more

Right & anything that you think that you might want to do but are putting it off until you get older - do it NOW (if possible).

Also, if you are thinking about getting married & having kids, don’t wait until you are too old. I did that & now I wished I hadn’t waited so long.

My words of wisdom to you.

Happy Bubba to you. Happy Bubba to you…

congrats!

Mike