BUG - build 2099

Track name is deleted when trying to open midi properties box.

Yep. In fact I was unable to even get a track name to save on a new MIDI track.

Suggest you let Flavio know using the Feedback form.

My thoughts regarding this build is… I think he’s getting n-Track to properly install on some DAWs… Not all machines are accepting the install .exe smoothly… He’s been quiet for a week-or-so… as well…

I have IT installed on an XP Desk and I had IT on a '98SE Desk… But I have been busy rebuilding this Dual Boot P-4 I have, here… I’ve seen some stuff on the '98SE install that doesn’t appear on the the XP Desk… Time-Line/ Appearence… features…

I think he’s awful busy or he’s takeing a “Break”… from IT-ALL…

Bill…

I left the feedback. Still haven’t heard anything.

I think we should bug Flavio for a seperate forum for BUG discussion.

The drum synth is a cool feature, but n-Track really needs to get fixed before adding more stuff. The ‘Live’ use of vsti synths is really messed up for me. Strange noises like the driver is locking up or something. And then the sound will go mute. Have to close and start the program. Works for a while and then the same thing.

Also, when recording midi when using the ‘Live’ button: There is latency in the recorded notes that accumulates…at first the note records in time, then it begins to be progressively more laggy with additional takes.

Yes as I’ve started using more VSTi’s I’ve found that N doesn’t handle them very well.
Tracktion is a lot more stable for VST(i) use.

I still like N’s interface a lot more, but I have been spending a lot more time in Tracktion lately than I was previously…

If N can fix up the stability and screen draw issues I’ll be happy, but if not I can feel myself shelling out for Traction soon and importing my half finished songs into there…