bugs in the final 6

Is anyone else experiencing a bug with 2397 where channels aren’t able to send to aux channels? I’ve got all the appropriate settings (channel aux send, main’s section aux & faders) up, but there’s no signal in the auxes.

Effects aren’t bypass-toggled.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Cheers,
Fuggle

Quote: (Levi @ Sep. 30 2008, 6:51 PM)

Quote: (rsolinski @ Sep. 02 2008, 12:24 PM)

Latest build (2374)..the previous one (from Sunday) was AWFUL..it froze everytime I tried to register it!..I tried fresh installs, one track, no effects...default settings.., unchecking the "check for new versions", all my drivers..I mean, I went at this for several hours. I does the same thing on both my p4 machines (internet and DAw) that have entirely different hardware..I've been thru so many beta's that I can't remember when it started..This version does stop playing immediately when I hit the stop button which is an improvement over the last few builds..On the internet machine it seems, although I can't be positive, that it got worse when I removed the always on compressor from all the tracks (I HATE that feature..should be an option, not part of the setup)..I would pay ALOT of money for version 3.3 with the volume envelope /plug in/ latency bug and P4 cpu floating point bugs fixed..with the exception of those 2 things my old AMD machine ran almost flawlessly with 3.3..had I not bought the Waves plugs and a newer P4 I would still be using it today!

Ray

That is amazing, I'm not having those problems.

It's not amazing. It's become fairly commonplace.

Well, except for YOU.

So life is good. right?