build 2079

Meters looked right in 2078

I know it’s pretty late over where Flavio is… By now he’s under the covers…

But If you compare the meter operation with these two builds, you’ll find that the meters behave O.K. in in build 2078… but not right in build 2079…

The numbers on the right-hand side of the meters are accurate. but the Green Bars ( The movable portion) of the meters are deflecting at an average level of about -48db…

The meter deflection is off by some 48db’s…

I haven’t put a sine wave or steady tone into the sound card… But that what I see from here…

Bill…

Hey Bill,

Flavio has just released build 2080 with a fix.

Hi Mark:
Thanks for the prompt. I’ll go start the download.

I can’t get Tom’s issue outta my thoughts… I’ll get this going and go over there …

Bill…

Hi All:
I downloaded the 2080 build and IT installed just fine… No issues of any kind… :O :;): :)

I loaded my Test Project… 11 stereo tracks with n-Track multi-band compressor on the Master strip…

I’ll check the CPU useage to see just where it’s “sitting”… It’s at 38.2 - 38.9%. useage… Sorry… this play now is at 39.2 - 39.9%… 1%??

The repro Meter deflection looks just great… Back where they should be… Well… Flavio has done the arithmatic… I know…

Thank You Flavio… :O :;):

Bill…

[EDIT]
I hope he saved the codeing for the meter build on version 2079…

This is exactly how I would like to see the repro meters respond to the “OVERS” that jeff and I were discussing on a “Thread” a while back…

I need to think about how to assemble a topic on the Meter Subject… That makes sense… and speaks “English” not “Bluenose”… Well…