Build 2291 is posted

However…

Hi n-Trackers:
I have just downloaded build 2291 and I was just about ready to install the update when a screen appeared saying that this build is unable to be installed because another build is already installed…

The prompt goes on saying if you want to install this build you need to go into the “Add/Remove” Programs and remove the version before the installation can continue…

Has anyone who is installing the latest builds seen this prompt ?

I don’t mind un-installing build 2289 if others have seen and done this command… and… it has not shown itself as an issue…

Maybe Doc. J has seen this and can confirm this action…

Bill…

ive got it in and running - cant remember any messages so just tried to reinstall it, got usual mesage Ntrack must uninstall previous version etc. so dont know what could be causing your problem -

Dr J

Same as Doc here… just installed straight over 2289. No weirdness… at least not with the install…

D

PS TO Bill

what OS are you trying to install it with 98se or XP -

Dr J

I’m gonna try to up-date build 2289 again…

But when I attempted this earlier this afternoon I made the jump to build 2291 from 2289… Then I canceled the update and attempted the up-date to build 2290 and got the same response… Up to build 2289 and all along, I updated as the builds were posted… with no intervention by way of a pop-up screen like what appeared for this build-and-update…

I’m using XP Home as the operating system on this P-111… However, I’m recovering from a Generic4.ZKG Trojan… as many of you are aware…

I’m wondering if you ever recover from a Trojan Hit… ??? :O :(

Bill…

I feel 100% better now Gents… I had a nice nap… I woke up thinking it was Saturday morning and that I slept in and running late… Instead of thinking it was 8am. Saturday it was only 8pm. Friday…

I just installed build 2291 on this machine… all with no issues of any kind…

The project I have on the timeline has 16 tracks with several hi-profile plug-ins and the CPU usage is averaging some 73% … Everything is operating quite normally… But, I still have about three more tracks to add to the mix… I don’t want to render any of the tracks unless I really have to… I already have one of them “Frozen”

I’d be quite comfortable with rendering “GROUPS” if that option was available… :O ??? :;):

This P-111 machine is doing it’s level best to test my nerves… At times I find myself studying that stone hammer that’s hanging on the wall…

Bill…

<!–QuoteBegin>

I’d be quite comfortable with rendering “GROUPS” if that option was available…

You can FREEZE Groups Bill… if that will help. Click on the Group Channel scribble strip title to pull up the group properties. See the snow flake? FREEZE IT!

D

Flavio is posting builds faster than I can download them…

This series is gonna help me in the Studio… as I only have ASIO and MME drivers for a '98SE Operating System and Desk… for use with that Lexicon CORE 32 hardware…

Bill…